SF challenge: half a stone a month

You are so clever remembering to measure yourself. You are certainly dropping those inches, that must be a great incentive

I went to the shops today and it was quite warm to what it has been, felt like spring was on it's way and it reminded me of last summer how I was dying in the heat and how I vowed next year would be different... It's easier being fat in the winter, especially when it's snowy!
I so don't want another fat summer.. I HAVE to stick in with this!!!!!

Once I get my daughter to bed am going to get my excersise number up to 1,400.

I think the way it's going I'm looking at only another 8lb for Valentines Day, (thats 1lb every 3days) - so am aiming for this Valentines Challenge to end at 16st 5lbs.

Challenges 2011 aims

Valentines Challenge 14/2= 16lb loss......... (16st 5lbs) 6.53% lost
Easter Challenge 22/4 = 22lbs (38lbs)........ (14st 11lbs) 15.51% lost
My 40th Birthday Challenge = 13lbs (51lbs)..(13st 12lbs) 20.82% lost
My dd's Birthday Challenge = 7lbs (58lbs) ...(13st 5lbs) 23.67% lost
Halloween Challenge = 19lbs (77lbs) ......... (12st) GOAL 31.43% lost

Last edited:
What exercise do you do, I was thinking of doing some sit ups, not to burn fat but when I have lost all my tummy there might be a 6 pack waiting, at the moment I have a 6 pack ,buy one get one free thats the problem !

I'll try describe it - bouncy step side to side lifting each leg to the back and your arms go up meeting at the top, do you know what I mean?
It's about all I can do but it works your arms, back, torso, legs and bum so it's a good one to do. It's nto going to cripple me into a position where I'll need unbending lol xx

Am at the point where it would be easy to start getting disheartened but am not going to, just cos I just can't make the scales go down right now I know I also wont stay at 16-13 forever!
Got to remember I surpassed my original goal of half a stone a month and it's still 8lbs in 19 days and 8 3/4".

whens your 40th , i turn 40 in march and would like to get to a size 16 m not far of im a 18 the now but i dont like to aim to high ,, i know the exercise your on about we do that move at zumba

Just looking at your goals and I think I am going to set mine out today, I have some in my head but it maybe better to see them. Also you can see if you have made them , Thank you

Good luck with your new goals stig :D xx

I've not lost any more weight yet but my inches are really going down, -11 1/2" now. All my bloatidness is disappearing yay!!!

neck was 16 is now 15 3/4
arm was 17 1/2 is now 16 1/2
bust was 50 1/2 is now 48
waist was 42 1/2 is now 39 1/2
hips was 51 is now 48 1/2
bum was 47 is now 45 1/2
thigh was 29 is now 28 1/4
calf was 18 1/2 is now 18 1/2

- 11 1/2"

only place havnt lost a thing from is: my calves. it will eventually come off from there but they are rather solid and I think it's water weight inches that are disappearing right now.

In May. Not looking forward to it one bit!! Still feel 20 in my head haha.

having fish, veg and potato, fromage frais and half a slice of bread for my 500 cals -- still to have banana and 1 or 2 shakes.

i still am 20 in my head lol,,, i party with teenagers at weekends aging from 16-19 got a houseful of them for full weekends is great fun, plenty of drinking and carry on also keeps them safe (mum in me coming out) but they love partying with me if we cant do im always getting texts n facebook messages saying they miss me

Is the fruits of the forest a limited addition or a regular one? I have got a lemon ready made shake for tomorrow, hope I like it.
Calves are a nightmare, do they ever get smaller? Boots are so hard to find that fit around them.

Back