Shabba's back from her jollydays and back to it...

Thanks Ladies!!

Well the place was lovely but the hours are a bit iffy. Its not what it was advertised at anyway! :rolleyes: So im disappointed but there will be something out there for me!!

Im applying for Uni in Sept anyway so i have loads going for me, if i dont get in ill stick with the OU and get my degree the long way! :giggle:

Today i am thankful, thankful for my ass!!! :D If i wear my skirt in the right place it sits nucely on my bum and shows it off. I feel like a woman that way :8855:
Im thankful that even though im dieting im not losing my behind as some women who work here have lost it and they look terrible! I think you need a good trunk :8855:

Thanks Ladies!!

Well the place was lovely but the hours are a bit iffy. Its not what it was advertised at anyway! :rolleyes: So im disappointed but there will be something out there for me!!

Im applying for Uni in Sept anyway so i have loads going for me, if i dont get in ill stick with the OU and get my degree the long way! :giggle:

Today i am thankful, thankful for my ass!!! :D If i wear my skirt in the right place it sits nucely on my bum and shows it off. I feel like a woman that way :8855:
Im thankful that even though im dieting im not losing my behind as some women who work here have lost it and they look terrible! I think you need a good trunk :8855:

Ha ha!! love it! I too am quite proud of my trunk, although I would happily have it just a little smaller and tighter... My OH is more worried about what happens to my two ladies up top... he was really quite concerned.. I personally dont see their appeal myself, I was beggin my GP to take them away when I was younger.. Ah well!

What are you studying through the OU? I'm just about to start my 2nd module with them of my working with young people degree.

xx

Ha ha!! love it! I too am quite proud of my trunk, although I would happily have it just a little smaller and tighter... My OH is more worried about what happens to my two ladies up top... he was really quite concerned.. I personally dont see their appeal myself, I was beggin my GP to take them away when I was younger.. Ah well!

What are you studying through the OU? I'm just about to start my 2nd module with them of my working with young people degree.

xx

Ahh my OH is quite upset mine have shrunk slightly. I did tell him that they are the right size for the rest of me! He keeps saying theyre gone :rolleyes: Well so has the rest of me! :D

Im doing AA100, The Arts Past and Present, its a mixed course for humanities, im after my English Lit & Lang degree. I start A210, Approaching Literature, in October and im looking forward to getting my teeth into a bit of Shakespear and Charles dickens :giggle:
I did W100, Introduction to Law, last year and got my Certificate in Legal Studies but i decided law wasnt my thing.

I love the OU but it will take me 6 years to get my degree then i have further training to get me PGCE or QTS!! :mad: So i thought i'd give applying direct to my local uni a go to see if i can get into Primary Education.

I has plans!!!! :D
what are you doing yours for?

Ahh my OH is quite upset mine have shrunk slightly. I did tell him that they are the right size for the rest of me! He keeps saying theyre gone :rolleyes: Well so has the rest of me! :D

Im doing AA100, The Arts Past and Present, its a mixed course for humanities, im after my English Lit & Lang degree. I start A210, Approaching Literature, in October and im looking forward to getting my teeth into a bit of Shakespear and Charles dickens :giggle:
I did W100, Introduction to Law, last year and got my Certificate in Legal Studies but i decided law wasnt my thing.

I love the OU but it will take me 6 years to get my degree then i have further training to get me PGCE or QTS!! :mad: So i thought i'd give applying direct to my local uni a go to see if i can get into Primary Education.

I has plans!!!! :D
what are you doing yours for?

That sounds fun! :) I wondered about being a primary teacher when I was younger, but then ended up suffering with the whole lack of confidence in myself so convinced myself I wouldnt be any good at it.. I'm studying a youth work degree as I currently run various youth stuff on my spare evenings and would like to be full time employed as a youth worker one day, but u need the JNC registration to do so.. So yeah! it's my long term plan anyway, think it will take me just over 3 or so yrs.. 2nd module begins in october, and result for 1st one is due on friday, got 3 b's and a for assignments so it all hangs on final assessment for module result! lol :) xx

ooh what a thing to do! :D I used to love our youth leader as a kid :giggle: Its a good thing to do, changing peoples lives in effect!! :D

I always wanted to be a lawyer because i can argue with myself in my sleep. Its what im good at, picking out facts etc but i got bored very quickly!

teaching is the only other thing im interested in. I want to make that difference to someones life :giggle: I want to be their role model like some of my teachers were to me! I still see some of my teachers :giggle: Its odd how you change!

Shabba i think you'd make a great teacher :) i really enjoy it and i'm just starting my job in september.

also, i love your trunk comment :) xxx

ooh what a thing to do! :D I used to love our youth leader as a kid :giggle: Its a good thing to do, changing peoples lives in effect!! :D

I always wanted to be a lawyer because i can argue with myself in my sleep. Its what im good at, picking out facts etc but i got bored very quickly!

teaching is the only other thing im interested in. I want to make that difference to someones life :giggle: I want to be their role model like some of my teachers were to me! I still see some of my teachers :giggle: Its odd how you change!

That's exactly the reason why I want to be one, my youth leaders growing up were very important people in my life and made a huge difference during phases that I otherwise may have gone off the rails with, but they stood by us and gently kept us going, if I can make jst the slightest bit of difference to just one kid, then it's worth it :)

Hope all ur plans go to plan, I reckon you'd make a really good teacher :) xx

Am loving the plans Shabba and I am a big fan of the OU. Good luck with the career.

Am very jealous of the bum mine is the only part of me thats flat

:giggle: Thanks guys, it's always seemed so odd to me that at 16 you're expected to know what you want to do with you life!

Anyhow yesterday my tutor phoned to see if i had booked onto another course, they have to do it apparently. So i went through all my plans, she knows about applying to real uni because she wrote my reference so i discussed that and she thinks that any uni who doesnt accept me is mad because im in the top %age of our group!! :giggle:

So today my job share girl started. i am absoloubtly shattered! not her fault, its just exhausting having to train someone when all the knowledge of your job is in your head! she looked shattered when we left at 5pm, i just hope i havent scared her.

I have felt like reaching for that 3 point flapjack i know i've kept hidden in the cupbard. I've stuck to my points all week and i keep thinking "oh it wont hurt" then my other side slaps me right across the face and says "dont cheat you tw..., your only damaging yourself, stupid cow" so i've left in in the cupboard and im now writing an essay thats due in next week.....go me :(

I weigh in tomorrow. i have a bit of an issue. im going to tesco because i still have no scales but i also have a blood donation to do. now do i go before or after i've lost that pint of blood?! :8855:

Oh and how cool is this -----> :banana dancer:

Hey that banana ladys me lol as mad a s a hatter and boobies to match.
Well done on the training the new girl up and resisting your flapjack,isnt it amazing how we argue with oursleves but dont you love it when you win ;)
Super well done on OU and I hope you reach your dream as a teacher quick.
Have a lovely Thursday and I hope weigh ins good xx

:giggle: Thanks guys, it's always seemed so odd to me that at 16 you're expected to know what you want to do with you life!

Anyhow yesterday my tutor phoned to see if i had booked onto another course, they have to do it apparently. So i went through all my plans, she knows about applying to real uni because she wrote my reference so i discussed that and she thinks that any uni who doesnt accept me is mad because im in the top %age of our group!! :giggle:

So today my job share girl started. i am absoloubtly shattered! not her fault, its just exhausting having to train someone when all the knowledge of your job is in your head! she looked shattered when we left at 5pm, i just hope i havent scared her.

I have felt like reaching for that 3 point flapjack i know i've kept hidden in the cupbard. I've stuck to my points all week and i keep thinking "oh it wont hurt" then my other side slaps me right across the face and says "dont cheat you tw..., your only damaging yourself, stupid cow" so i've left in in the cupboard and im now writing an essay thats due in next week.....go me :(

I weigh in tomorrow. i have a bit of an issue. im going to tesco because i still have no scales but i also have a blood donation to do. now do i go before or after i've lost that pint of blood?! :8855:

Oh and how cool is this -----> :banana dancer:

I agree with the whole thing of knowing what you want to do with the rest of ur life at 16... lol... I'm a completely different person now to the poor messed up kid I was then... I started out doing nursery nurse training at 19, and now ten years later, am doing youth work training, so things change lol :)

I hope the Uni realise how sensible they would be to take u on, and I'm sure you'll get there :) every single possible thing I can possibly cross crossed for you :)

And well done on resisting the flapjack :) :girlpower: I now feel so empowered when I manage to talk myself out of eating something naughty :)

have a fab day :) and all the best for WI, you'll do fab :) xx

go before! probs a bit late now..

hope it was a good'un :D xxx

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

I didnt get to give blood, i was slightly annoyed because OH forgot! He took us car hunting instead. was a bit peeved but we had a laugh with madam sitting in convertibles and saying she is saving her pennies up for one....she's 3!! :giggle:

Well i was fine till last night. We had a maccys because im just so exhausted. then i needed something for the hole...... :( I filled it with 3 cupcakes and prawn crackers :giggle:

Today im back on track! I've had my hair cut too and im in a shirt i bought years ago and swore i'd fit in one day! that day is today!!!!! :D

Im still exhausted, so much running about but im going to stay on track now! i can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww bless your little madam and her convertible :D just wait until she's older and wants you to buy her one for real! :D

and fantastic news on that shirt! xxx well done :)

Mummy and daddy arent rich :giggle: She will buy her own and work hard for it! We have to :D

I got drunk saturday night :( 2 bottles of wine!! So i ended up in bed most of Sunday. OH went to KFC and it took me an hour to eat my burger :giggle: I sort of slobbed around the house the rest of the day, i couldnt be bothered to do anything. Madam was a star, she came up to me in bed, got in and gave me a kiss :D awwwwwww

Back to work today! Im not impressed because i forgot my milk, which means no cereal!!! :( But i guess its 2.5pts that im saving for tea LOL Had to have my bagel and cheese instead. Was supposed to go with my soup. Today is not a good day :(

Still job hunting. Still nothing out there. Im having an early night tonight after i've done some of my essay. Its due in on friday and ive managed 400 words out of 1500 :giggle:

Excellente!!!

Half my essay done! :cry:Im not happy with this one. i think i've gone off track big styleeeeee! But hey ho i've got a few more nights to get the other half done!! May have to read my story again for it :rolleyes:

well i had no lunch in the end. I couldnt face it. I've been in one of those moods all day and my face looked like a slapped ar*e! :( I dunno why either.

Oh i wore some size 14 pjs bottoms last night!!!!!!! :eek: Im still a bit big for the top but the bottoms were a good fit :giggle:

anyhow tonight me and madam had sausage and mash. i've had a few snacks to make up for my dreadful day and at 8pm i was in the swimming pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Yes, i swim!!! :eek: I did 30mins of lenghts and when i got out i knew about it :giggle: I felt like a sack of spuds! but im glad i went!

More essay writing awaits me!!! See you tomorrow guys :)

proper giggling at you and your hangover.. 2 bottles of wine to yourself? i dont know why, but i picture you as a little lady so i cant imagine where it all went :p

well done on the 400 words.. i'd probs have 0 up until the day before hand in ;) haha! x

Back