Shake that wight

How are you getting on? X

not too bad then had a bad day Friday :( which lead to another so starting again tomoro ! u ? x

Same- lost 7lb then had a crappy weekend ended up eating birthday cake and putting in 2lb, got back to it today so hoping to be down tomorrow. Fingers crossed x

7lbs that's awesome !! would be over the moon with that weightloss hope its going well for u , managed to stick to 3 shakes today past 2 days ive just had 2 and food but got a small loss yesterday and today so alls good lol this is so hard ! I miss yummy food but then when I eat it its never as nice as I want it to be so then regret eating it lol x

Haha I'm exactly the same, i think it's going to be better than it is then once I've had a binge I'm like is that it! Wasn't worth it
I bought some bouillon after seeing a few people talk about it on here and it's like stock but you make it in to a watery soup and it's only 14 Cals , I thought it would be horrible but it's actually nice so I've been having the odd one of those and the odd bit of chicken when's your weigh in day? Or are you weighing daily like me?

Hello All i have been doing the shake that weight diet for 15 weeks now and have lost 2 Stone so far

But ive not been well this week and had to go the doctors to get antibiotics but so far my weight has said the same which i am happy about.
just had to have just shakes when you have to take tables so once they have finished ill be back on them again.
Nice to see other people have started the diet aswell and your all doing very well i like the chocolate and caramel the best.

Your doing brilliantly Jayne , been following your progress on the other forum page and you have done so well

Hey everyone I'm new and starting the shake the weight diet on Monday!

This is my last weekend of food enjoyment before my "transformation" (as I am now calling it instead of a diet!) lol

I've previously done Cambridge diet for 11 days and lost 12lb but didn't stick it out (which I've always regretted!) and of course put the weight and more back on ?

I'm more determined than ever this time and know by setting Monday as my date I will stick it out, I've got about 5st to lose.....wow scary I know!!

I've looked through this feed and think it's fab how you all support each other xx

Back