Shakes - anyone reduced daily intake

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by richard56202, 19 November 2010 Social URL.

1. richard56202

richard56202 New Member

Hi all,

on day nine now and finding that my hunger pangs have vanished and have lots of energy, in general i feel great.

Yesteday had shake at 9am and then about 5 litres of water throughout the day and by time i got home and done what i needed to do it was 9pm but just did not feel I could stomach my final shake.

So i think i know the answer to the question BUT............has anyone done lipotrim (male and female) and droped a shake per day? Sounds daft for blokes because we only have two a day but really think that one would do me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Hi Richard that's a common feeling when you really get into the diet but do make sure that you take all your shakes cos they are a tfr and contain all the nutrients that you need to survive on such a tough diet! It's the time of year when one is prone to colds and infections and you really don't want to weaken your immune system by starving it of the only 'food' that it's getting.

So take your medicine like a good lad!

4. richard56202

richard56202 New Member

Thanks Sandra............I will be a good boy :)

5. SSusee

SSusee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Richard
    If you don't take all the shakes with the nutrients , it will catch up on you and you could end up feeling uncontrolably hungry and may veer off course. DON'T MISS THEM!
    Suse

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Having just read this i have to admit i have missed the odd shake, never more than 1 a day, and never on purpose (as such)... BUT... I have just checked and i have 19 shakes left after my weekly allowance... I honestly don't recall missing this many, but i obviously have!
    At least i will have some spare ones as i may start a refeed before i go TFR in the New Year if i still have a lot to lose.

7. Big Kevin

Big Kevin Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I regularly miss 1 shake a day. Mainly because the just taste terrible. Probably doesn't do me any good but I feel ok. :rolleyes:

8. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    hey kevin it definatly hasnt shown in your losses that youve been missing shakes your losses have been pretty consistant. your doing really well x xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.