Shakes Diary

hmmm..... ive just been checking out my stats and my official weigh in a the pharmacy has a big difference to the one at home. so now im not too sure which one to use. in the pharmacy i have to weigh fully clothed (obviously lol) but with shoes as well so i think im gonna change to my home weight but im not sure.... what does everyone use??

I use pharmacy weight, I don't weigh at home! I have found it problematic in the past, if I hadn't budged or gained it was like the end of the world!

hey shakes,, i go by the pharmacy weight but there is only about 1lb difference between them if even so im ok. also i take my shoes off in the pharmacy as i always wear the same thing each week and ugg boots weigh quite a bit, especially if its been raining...! :D

Its up to you whichever you use but for me i think of it as, anybody who sees me will see me fully clothed.. generally ;) and therefore i want to be at or under goal with clothes on. :) x

pudge said:
Its up to you whichever you use but for me i think of it as, anybody who sees me will see me fully clothed.. generally ;) and therefore i want to be at or under goal with clothes on. :) x

This comment made me smile, I try not to show any flesh to my wife Incase she goes...OMG, you're gross! (she wouldn't ofcourse)!!

hmm... my pharmacy weight it 6 pound more than my home weight, which is quite a bit. i dunno why she makes me weigh with shoes on but i have to keep it the same now. i was looking at my stats and ive crossed off one of my mini goals to reach the 15s but thats because my home weight is 15.10 but my pharmacy weight is 16.2 :confused: totally stuck now. i feel my home weight is the "real me" where as my pharmacy weight may be different. i think im gonna use my home weight. although i did have a bigger weight loss at the pharmacy this week than i did at home :sigh: oooh this is sooo confusing!!

The one from the pharmacy is the one they record, so if you make it to where you wanna be on the pharmacy scales, you should be happy on the home ones! :)

Im with cherrycoke on this one,, but best stick with just one of them for now..or if you use both remember the pound difference. ,, After LT youl be using your own, so by the time you get to goal in the pharmacy youll be down an extra few at home and that few pounds difference could be your margin to play around with. if that makes sense..

Did you check the setting on the scales and make sure its set at 0 if its not digital? not that im assuming yours are wrong...if anything its probably the chemists is wrong plus clothes weight!

Cherrycoke,, ive never tried the mousse but ive heard its vile...and all the other ways you can "cook" them. Prob best theyre apparently gross as ive heard they kill all the vitamins and minerals when changed!.... best to just down them in one go! :D xx

yeah you guys are probably right. i'll use the pharmacy ones as my official ones and then when i finish LT i should have a few extra pounds off lol. my scales at home are digital but i have wondered if the ones at my pharmacy are correct... who knows? lol :confused: oh well. that means ive got to un-cross-out one of my mini goals lol.

and in regards to the mousse, i tried it but only used half a pack. umm i dont quite know how to decribe it. basically i was scraping it into my mouth and trying to swallow it without letting it touch my tongue.... not the best taste in the world lol. x

basically i was scraping it into my mouth and trying to swallow it without letting it touch my tongue.... not the best taste in the world lol. x

gross!!!....

and at least now you will be even more determined to get that mini goal done and dusted!!... i was wondering where i had posted about mousse and i realise i had put it in the wrong post..oops! but yes ive heard theyre yuck so not planning on ever trying them! :) x

I'm feelin pretty good today. The weekend flew by an I got so much done which was great. I'm gonna start exercising tonight I think since I feel like I have a bit more energy today, so I think that's about it. Nothing much else to say lol. Have a great 100% day everyone x

Hiya Shakes... I haven't been around much hun, but just wanted to say well done for your fab loss!! 15lb is brilliant!! x x x

hey how did your exercising go? hope you didnt overdo it :) hope youre feeling good :) X

I didn't manage to get a full workout I'm because of the stomach pains but I did take the dog for a walk which was nice. I'm still in pain today but I've stuck to it and taken pain killers. I hope it goes away soon :( xx

I hope you feel better soon hun... This diet is hard enough without other obstacles x x x

Tell me about it su, I feel rough today & really weak :( it's not a good day for me... Bad times x

Tell me about it su, I feel rough today & really weak :( it's not a good day for me... Bad times x

Please be careful hun.. If you continue feeling awful mention it to your pharmacist, or maybe even go to see your doctor...

Maybe have a nice bath and an early night tonight and see if that perks you up a little.. Please log in and let us know how you are getting on hun x x

hey su, im not feeling too bad at the moment its more like pangs now than bad pains but im taking a cup of peppermint tea and getting an early night in anyway. i was just watching that tv programme about the half tonne teen and i dont think i ever want to eat again!! :( its an insentive if i ever needed one!! x

hey girlie hope you are feeling better today!!.. i love all those programs...i then think "oh ill never be like that im never going to eat fatty foods again" and then the tv people strategically place come dine with me or something afterwards and all my positive thinking goes out the window lol! :) x

HAHA Pudge!! its amazing how many food adverts are on tv! drives me nuts!!

Well, i tried my first crapjack today... i had a nibble and threw up :cry: so its back to just shakes for me. im really really stuggling this week to be honest. im hungry and with the pains im just starting to feel sorry for myself which is no good!! its so hard to keep going when you dont see the end in sight. i cant believe its not even been 2 weeks yet. and i dont even think ive lost much this week.:( its not like me to feel so down for no real reason. i need to pick myself up. any pointers would be much appreciated. is anyone else feeling like this? when does it start to get better??

Back