Shakes Diary

4lb off this week, that's 23lb in 3 weeks!! Woohoo!!x

soooooo stressed out today. could really just go and eat something!!!

sometimes facebook is the devil. basically a friend starting dieting around the same time as me. not a particular diet just basically cutting down but not cutting out. well today after i took offence to a status stating that "at least if you lose little over a long time you know it will stay off" i obviously felt this was aimed at me. well anyway, it came out that my loss is making her feel bad!! i cant help that and it really frustrated me. she hasnt given up alcohol or going out. she hasnt given up food so obviously her losses arent going to be the same as mine but i dont see why i should feel bad for that..... we've kinda sorted it now but its still stressed me out and frustrated me!! :( felt i needed to go and rant somewhere. hope you all dont mind. xx

Hey fab weight loss :) Well done! :D

It's difficult with friends sometimes isn't it :-/ Especially when they don't totally understand this diet. There's an equal chance of the weight going back on after any diet. I've put it back on after TFR and after Slimming World! Hoping this time I've learnt my lesson though and can keep it off. I'm so bored of dieting and just want to be 'normal'! Anyhow, hope you can find a way forward with her and you both have weight loss success :)

xx

thanks Jayne. its just tough. i dont want to feel bad for my weight loss. its not fair for her to put that on me really. she can do this diet too if she wanted to but she says she doesnt have the will power!! :( but oh well moving on....

i know what you mean about bored. im feeling very bored with it all at the moment. it feels like im revolving around 3 shakes. sundays are awful! i still wish i could sleep through the next few months. hopefully it will be a smooth week for us both!! xx

Yep, sleeping through would be good! Evenings are the worst for me. I'm not to bad on a Sun overall as that's the day I do my longest session at the gym, and that kind of sorts it out for me.

I know the novelty will wear off, but at the moment, green tea in the evening is helping me through. Big cup (or 2) of something hot seems to fill my tum enough to get me through. I am still meaning to get to H&B for the 'allowed' raspberry leaf tea. Hoping to get it tomorrow!

We just have to keep ploughing forward and towards our goal :) This is just such a short phase in our life really, and will hopefully extend our lives. Not to mention bring a better quality to it :)

xx

very true jayne!! i hope you get some sleep!! i know how frustrating that can be.
lets just keep ploding on and keep our goals in sight!! it wont be a long road and it will be worth it when we are skinny minnys!! lol x

Just did day 1 off my couch to 5k app and I completed day 2 of my 200 sit-up app yesterday so it's all going good here.

On another note im not craving carbs anymore.... It's protein now...boo!! Lol x

I'm really struggling today, I've barely slept and I'm feeling a bit down and under the weather. Dont know if you have heard about the cyclones due to hit in australia but my family lives right in the path. Theres not enough to evacuate so they have to stay put and hope for the best. I'm so worried and I can't think straight I don't want my shakes I just want something normal to eat :-(

I know it's really scary isn't it? I've got some friends there and they're on Facebook talking about evacuations and 200mph winds.......I was in Cairns once during a tropical storm and that was bad enough:eek:

I really hope that your family are safe and well but, tbh, what difference is it going to make to them and their safety if you throw in the towel? You'll feel like crap and the cyclone will still be blowing......so please don't do it ok x

Your right Sandra it's not going to help anyone if I eat. I think it was just an old habit resurfacing. I'm glad I didn't now. Still worried sick about them and keeping in contact with them so that's good. It's so scary x

Hope they're ok.....the news said that no-one had been hurt but that thousands had been made homeless. I can't imagine how awful that must be......

Glad you stayed strong x

Yeah they are all fine thank god!! Quite alot of damage and no power for days now but at least they are ok :) x

On another note weigh in today.... 3lb off this week xx

Oh thank goodness for that!

Well done on staying strong throughout the crisis and for being rewarded with a great weeks weight loss x

Yay to 3lb off :D xx

Back