Shaking it to slimdom!

You have fessed up so just forget about it and carry on with your weight loss journey. You're only human and we all have little slip ups x

Thank u! :) xx

Hey Beth. We all slip up honey. The most important thing is that you haven't given up.
Glad you are back on track.

Maybe we need a confessional thread :rolleyes:

Charlie xx

Being honest I prob will again, but right I'm I concentrating on being good today! I weighed and scales have been kind! Maybe there are fat fairies?? Haha had headache all day! Felt was punishment from the fairies! ???????

Well I have done something that i thought i wouldnt at the start of this journey, and its not the pizza eating yesterday, its the fact i have re focused and got back on the shakes today! Another day done! I knew this journey wouldnt be perfect, but i want to get there....just some days are harder then others I guess! Thankful I have you lot to listen and bounce off! Today i had my morning shake, but so busy at work i didnt have my 2nd shake till i got home, wasnt hungry though, so chuffed with that.....just got to get my body into ketotis like it was before and burn that flabber again! Little more nervous about weigh day now as was poop yesterday, but i am sure if i stick to it it will come off! Well done girls! Another day, another Pound! xx

But it's worth waiting for and you will be going down a dress size anyway. I think I lost one and a half stones before I went down from a size 24/26 to a 22/24, then it went down pretty evenly til I ended up at 10/12 on top and 12/14 on the bottom. I'm currently 14/16 on top and 18 on bottom. As you might guess I'm pear shaped x

Well done Jayne, that's brilliant!! You're such a pillar of strength too, thank you! :)

I think my little toe looks slimmer. Not sure mine has gone from anywhere else! Official weigh in tomorrow though so hoping for another pound or 2 off my unofficial weigh in last Thur of 6lb. Don't think it will start showing on me until I have lost a couple of stone as I am so very overweight Charlie xx

Good luck Charlie, hope it's the loss you are hoping for and deserve!! I'm doing weigh in no. 2 tomorrow... Nervous and excited! Looking forward to hearing about your first loss! :) Nix

Firstly.....Well done Needham!! and fingers all crossed and cant wait to here ur weigh in loss loopy! I have a confession to make!! I crashed and burned last night! I had pizza! but you know what....... i felt sooo ill afterwards......so back on the shakes today, has knocked me a little out of ketosis, but hey this is a journey and sometimes we stop in journeys.....( am i over justifying this? hehe) So moving on and getting on with this! Im a little fed up with strawberry shakes, so back on the choc ones today! Gonna order the choc bars next month xx

Hey Beth, how you doing girl? I have to commend you for being honest with us, was very brave of you. Draw a line under it and move on, remember how u felt after that pizza next time you are thinking of having a treat. Losing the weight will feel better than any pizza could ever taste! Chin up chick, you're gonna be great! Nix :)

Hey Beth, how you doing girl? I have to commend you for being honest with us, was very brave of you. Draw a line under it and move on, remember how u felt after that pizza next time you are thinking of having a treat. Losing the weight will feel better than any pizza could ever taste! Chin up chick, you're gonna be great! Nix :)
Thanks nix!! Xx

Well done Jayne, that's brilliant!! You're such a pillar of strength too, thank you! :)

I don't know about that love, but thank you that's lovely x it's a nice little group we've got here, we support one another and see each other through bad days as well as celebrate the good ones x

Yeh I feel so lucky too!

I lost 3lbs this week, so I've lost a total of 12 lbs in 2 weeks. Not going to lie, I was a bit disappointed as was hoping to lose 4 or 5 to get my first stone but I guess it's still a loss which is something to be proud of. I've been so good so hopefully I'll see better results next week. Hope you've all had a good day!! Xx

Yeh I feel so lucky too!

I lost 3lbs this week, so I've lost a total of 12 lbs in 2 weeks. Not going to lie, I was a bit disappointed as was hoping to lose 4 or 5 to get my first stone but I guess it's still a loss which is something to be proud of. I've been so good so hopefully I'll see better results next week. Hope you've all had a good day!! Xx

Hi nix, well done on the 3lbs off! On normal weeks you can expect to lose between 1-4 lbs, so 3lbs is a good loss! Which diet were you last on that gave you a 12lb loss in 2 weeks? Don't be disheartened lovey be proud! I hope I lose 3lbs this week I will be chuffed to bits x

Yeh I feel so lucky too!

Well done Nix!! Your doing brill! xxx

Wow well done needham! you look great! xx

Sadly my nan passed away yesterday, so i had a meal last night, as just was auto pilot and wanted to be able to sit with my son and eat together. Back on the shakes now, i know my nan will be talking to the fat fairies for me and getting them to burn the flabber for me to feel great again! xx

Sadly my nan passed away yesterday, so i had a meal last night, as just was auto pilot and wanted to be able to sit with my son and eat together. Back on the shakes now, i know my nan will be talking to the fat fairies for me and getting them to burn the flabber for me to feel great again! xx

So sorry Beth. X

Back