Shall I do it????

babyonion

Hi all, I'm looking at the exante total solution and wondering whether to give it a go. I did lipotrim for 2 weeks and lost 15lb but got fed up with the taste. There is more choice in the exante range but I don't want to waste £100. Once I get started I can do it 100% for 4 weeks at least. Would you all recommend it? Thanks folks.:confused:

Hi babyonion

I'm one week in and am finding it very good so far. I think with a diet like this there can't help but be an element of repetition really. I think it all tastes very good (but haven't tried any other food replacement diets so can't compare tastes) but I am looking at it as a short term solution, hopefully a 6 month one, knowing that I can eat again at the end - albeit in a far more controlled manner! I think the Exante price is excellent - £25 a week is less than I'd usually spend on food myself! If you do decide to give it a whirl I hope you enjoy the food and get a good result xx

Thanks Ffff, that is a great price you are right. What day is you're weigh in? Does it taste ok? Once you get into ketosis it is pretty easy if you have a bit of choice and it's fairly tasty. Thanks very much for you're reply. xx

I weigh on a Sunday morning, naked and post-loo! Every little helps! Yeah it tastes quite nice to me - it is what it is, powdered food replacement - but it's not forever so you have to choose to make the best of it. My favourite food item is the choc orange bar, lots of choc chips and big enough to give you jaw ache :)

I've was on Cambridge for 10 months in 2006/7 and have been on Exante for just over 3 weeks now. In my opinion, Exante tastes far nicer - not as 'synthetic' and no slightly chemical after taste. I thought Cambridge Choc Orange bars were the worst for this.

The shakes are mild and creamy and I like all the soups perhaps with Tomato and Basil being my least favourite (but acceptable with plenty of black pepper and a dash of chilli powder).

The bars are like big rice krispie cakes - they're filling and tasy. I love them.

Overall, I'd say go for it. And if, after giving it a go, TS isn't for you, it's not a waste of £100 because you can just move up to SS or WS.

Good luck!

Hi babyonion, I am facing into Week 2, and it has been the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. Pity I delayed starting it by half heartedly try WW & SW. This is hardcore...but it works. I lost 10lbs (mostly water weight) in Week 1, but others on here are dropping a stone a month or faster. You owe it to yourself to try it. Could be the best 100 you ever spend. Read the diary section on here, you will be amazed!

Good luck with your choice,

Conor

The fact that you see quick results does help keep you on track :)

Hi Katt, You're second week weight loss was better than the first, did you not get into it straight away? I think you're weight loss is brill. x

The first day I tried it I didn't like the taste and almost passed out so I thought that I couldn't do it so I ate... Mum had also tried it and gave up at the fist shake lol. So I didn't want us to lose £200 so I gave it another go a few days later - I had four packs a day for the first 5 days and then I only needed 3 once I was used to it. i have done the same thing on my return back to it and it helps me to get through the first few really difficult days! Once I hit that 5th day I seem to be okay ;) so the first week result was basically 4 packs and the second was 3 - having said that I have lost 8lbs in 5 days on 4 packs so far this week! Although that is probably water weight rather than actual fat lol

Hi babyonion
I would go for it. I was on CD over a year ago lasted two weeks. Did not like the taste and had problems with the bowels so gave it up.
Have had to lose a few lbs so decided to go with Exante. The best thing I have done. I am on TS and the shakes are great, not used bars yet , they are to come in week five onwards. I would say go for it. Worth the cost of a bumper box. And you won't look back. And you all on here to back you up and give you a helping hand when ever you need it.

Thanks atomic1960 I think you have convinced me. I'm going away next week to York for 4 days so I will start on monday 28th. I will order the bumper box this week so I've got everything ready. I'm so fed up being fat and unhealthy.

Back