Shall I throw in a Red day ?

Alycyn1980 said:
I am slightly confused. In our meeting mixing red/green/EE is a no no!!!! I no the book says one day at a time but obviously mixing the days seems to agree with some people. My worry is that the Red days becomes more like being on a diet as you need to weigh things out and this is what put me off with the likes of WW & MFP. Problem is reading these posts the weight loss seems to be pretty good so I am thinking about trying a couple of red days though I do not eat too many carbs anyway - would there be much point? Only being on SW for 6wks & following EE!

If you are used to EE then you might have to think about what you eat a bit more than usual, but after a while it does become easier. I find the main change is not having spuds with my evening meal, but I get round that with having veg like swede or butternut squash. I dont weigh or measure much, mainly porridge and milk, and tend to use the hex things that dont need weighed like cheese triangles cereal bars crackers and the ww bread.

Thanks everyone for the prompt reply. Maybe I have taken what was said the wrong way - need to listen more carefully :ashamed0005:

As for the weighing thing I have re-looked at my book and I think I have seen the carbs part for weighing and just put 2 + 2 together and got 5 :busted:

Back