*Share the love...*

BrittW

Timelord
Point of the thread?

Share the love. In a world where people are all to mean and miserable (Just read Louise's recent thread for proof!) It's time to share the love, share a smile and be nice.

Basically what you do is the old forum adage of- "Say something nice about the person above you"
So reply to the thread saying something nice about the person who last posted and let's let the love and appriciation circulate!!
It seems far too many people on this thread put themselves down - time for a change. xxxx

:grouphugg:

:party0011::party0011:

sonban has very pretty eyes and a nice face shape and looks like she has a very happy home life XXXX she also has lost loooads so far and seems determined to do the rest.

Ria is obviously a very determined person - just look at the 2 good losses she has had so far - and WILL succeed on SW.

Melanie is an inspiration to me having seen the 35lb loss she's achieved. And.. her avatar always makes me smile because I LOVE cats :D x

Wonder is indeed living up to her name, she's lovely and i'm sure will have a wicked holiday! xx

Brittany has put a smile on my poorly face this afternoon for spreading the love, what a lovely thing to do :)

Even though Snow White has a poorly face, she is still beautiful and will succeed in loosing the lbs this week!

OOOps posted at the same time Hun!
Rachella is always thoughtful and shares experiences that can benefit others!

Mrs V loves her family as told by her tickers and her wait loss is a credit to her. xxx

Looby Lou is a true legend (although her name is not actually Lou), she's worked hard at losing weight and always has lots of ideas, she's there when you need her and is trully an inspiration to us all.

xxx

whoops same time lol

louise is always around wen i need cheering up, we havent spoke much but her virtual hugs mean a lot to me :) she is a fab online support friend

xx

Stacey - who knows how to stand up for herself to the extent that she walked out on her job when they treated her badly.

Melanie's had a fantastic loss so far! I haven't been on the boards long enought to know everyone well yet, but I've seen her posts quite a few times and she always has something positive and helpful to say.

Loving the love!

HellieCopter has made great contribution and advice to us all even though she hasn't been a member for very long. You are a lovely friendly person and i'm sure you will reach your goal in no time. That goes for everyone else too, you are a great bunch.

Bettylollypop's posts always put a smile on my face, i love her unique outlook on life! xx

melanie has the most beautiful pussy cat in the world and is a true inspiration in the weight loss she has had so far and will make it too her goal !!

actually i have to say you ladies make me feel i have dear friends when i log on here ..always a laugh , good advise and it makes me feel warm to know you are all here xxxx

Back