Sharing favourites & new discoveries

I think you can get the soup from most supermarket. It's in tins. It will either be in the tinned section or the oriental food section. Not sure, I get mine off t'internet!

Thanks, ill be going to get some next time im shopping!

Sigh! - I'm exhausted...... I just read right through from page 1 to 27 and loved every bit of it. I've picked up some amazing tips for things to munch on and they've been added to my Asda order for Saturday. I'm only on my first week so I've a long way to go and I'm looking for fillers cuz I'm always starvin!........ but in the meantime I'm munching on Pickled Onions (smelly) cuz they've no calories. Tell me it's gonna get better? :)

Sherry, It gets better honest, i only joined the forum a few days ago but my partner did weight watcher for a while so iv got a few tricks, if you have a sweet tooth, try sherbert dibdabs (i think they have them at asda and tesco) its the one with three different flavours of sherbert in
, im sure they are only 1 or so points. Im sure someone else on here will no the exact points. Good luck!

Are toast toppers really only 1pt for a whole tin?

I absolutely love toast toppers - we used to have them all the time as kids.

Well there is 128g in a can. The details given works out at 2 points for the whole can or 1.5 for 100g. So that extra 28g is half a point. Half a tin would do 2 slices of toast nicely I would think and only 1 point. Sounds like a plan.:p

OMG - how much wine have I had?? I've had to edit this post 3 times!!! Hic!

Oooh, is it nice?
I've only ever had the original Ryvita, but I love it with Philly (of the extra light variety, obviously :)) and ham :)

xx

Oh the ryvita pumpkin seed & oats are only 0.5 points aswell, I thought they would be horrible but they are really tasty, will defo be buying again.

Those ryvita ARE delic. I have been munching on them with my lunch for couple of days now. I also see advertised on the pack that there are tomato and basil ones too. Has anyone tried the muesli crunch ryvita? They are sweet, and its 1 point for 1, but they are satisfying!!

Just realised that the tesco cool salsa dip and the tesco hot salsa dip (240g jars) are really low in points

219-240g = 1point
73-218g = 0.5 point
up to 72g = 0 points

Yum yum :D

Last edited:
Back