Sharing favourites & new discoveries

I've had M&S Cottage Pie for dinner tonight and it was wow factor gorgeous!!! Very filling with loads of fresh veggies too. Only 6points.

They look nice, will have to keep an eye out for them.

I'm so relieved it wasn't the other ones!

Not a problem I was going to start a new thread but thought if I added it onto here then someone could maybe make a sticky post so people can get to it easily.

I am quite happy to keep my copy updated as and when people add new stuff and then we can keep the list as up to date as possible.

Slimspanner, Ive made your post a brand new thread and made it sticky. That way you can edit the new thread and the first post on it will be the most updated. If you follow :)

Not sure if anyone has said this but i have found Skinny Cow hot chocolate in chocolate and mint chocolate flavour, only a point a mug and it is yummy!!

Not sure if anyone has said this but i have found Skinny Cow hot chocolate in chocolate and mint chocolate flavour, only a point a mug and it is yummy!!

You sure about that? I think we've been duped by hot chocolate makers. I was happily enjoying my daily chocolate fix with Options and one day I measured it out instead of just doing 3 teaspoons and it's more like 1.5 teaspoons - 11g. So spoiled my day ya know! :8855:

You sure about that? I think we've been duped by hot chocolate makers. I was happily enjoying my daily chocolate fix with Options and one day I measured it out instead of just doing 3 teaspoons and it's more like 1.5 teaspoons - 11g. So spoiled my day ya know! :8855:

It says per 10g serving, which im now hope is 2 tsp's!! 37cals 1.0 saturated fat. Im going to measure it out next time...fingers crossed, ill let you know:cry:

It says per 10g serving, which im now hope is 2 tsp's!! 37cals 1.0 saturated fat. Im going to measure it out next time...fingers crossed, ill let you know:cry:

I hope you're right. I'll be heading out to go get some. ;)

Weightwatchers food promotions**

Just loving all the promotions ww are having nat the minute to give me an idea of likes and dislikes...
Best I have had so far are the belgium brownies 1.5 points and £1 from Tesco, and the small pizza's 3.5 points and £1 fromm tesco's.

Am also loving Lingos at a £1 too...
bargain bliss

Dena x

Back