Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Rainbow drops are 0.5 for a small bag (14g) and 1.5 for a standard bag (35g) x

Last edited:
I recentlly bought a pack of 4 WW traditional yoghurts from Tescos. OMG - died 'n gone to heaven. Only 1 point! Toffe Apple, Lemon Cheesecake, Strawberry Tart and Raspberry Tart.

Seriously, you gotta try them - each one has made my toes curl!

:D

Last edited:
Ive mentioned this elsewhere but having just had one I had to mention it here.

For a sweet fix

A meringue nest, topped with creme fraische and fresh fruit is only 2 points. I sometimes break up the meringue and put it in a glass, topped with the rest, makes it feel more decadent.

which merengues do u buy? how big are they , so so I know when i go shopping friday.
Thanks
diane

I got tescos own brand meringues, have pointed them to 0.5 each, yummy :)

Another old fave of ours last time was pappadums, the ready to cook ones (plain) are 0.5 points if cooked in microwave :) ....very nice little snack with some low point salsa or just on their own :)

mmmmmm very good, think its all about mooching about asda and taking my calculator with me ,lol
do you know where the info would be for extra points you can have when you have exercised as I go the gym twice a week and wondered if I can have more points as I was starving last week.
Thanks for you help
Diane :D

swiss roll

not sure if this has been posted but the small cheapo swiss rolls are only 1p per 1/4 slice, idea with low far ice cream mmmmmmmmm:D

hey anyone tryed the new w/w sour cream mmmmhhhhh yummy yummy I had it with my fajitas 2nite was grrrreat! haha :)

It would be grrreat with the new w/w cheese nacho mmm yummy

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hi diane whice supermaket did you get the swiss roll from as different brands might be different points and was it choc or plain sponge?
ill have a look in tesco on saturday for one yum! no wot ill be having after my tea on saturday!

Don't know if this has already been added but asda do their own packet of wholemeal tortilla wraps which are only 1.5points per wrap.

The WW tortilla wraps are 1.5 points per wrap aswell but they are rubbish and break into piece everytime you try to put a filling inside :rolleyes:.

Back