Sharing favourites & new discoveries

not sure if this has been posted but the small cheapo swiss rolls are only 1p per 1/4 slice, idea with low far ice cream mmmmmmmmm:D

I bougth one this morning and have just had a slice, warmed with low fat evap on and it was to die for. a really delicious pud for 1.5 points.

Thanks for that

Bought ww cheese curls from morrisons last night. Guess they are like quavers but i think slightly nicer, only one point too! x

the apple microwaved with cinnamon is delish! love it on a cold night while tucked up on the sofa :D

w/w yummy rice

I just tryed w/w creamy rice with caramel it was lush :D and only 1.5pts mmmhhh yummy!

The new SunBites crisps are awesome. Sun-ripened chilli flavour. Slightly sweet, and with a definite chilli kick to them. My new favourite crisps! 2pts a bag according to my calculator.

tunnocks teacakes - 2pts
tunnocks snowballs - 1.5pts
asda reduced fat sausages - 2.5pts for 2

tunnocks teacakes - 2pts
tunnocks snowballs - 1.5pts
asda reduced fat sausages - 2.5pts for 2

Is that the Good For You sausages? That's great if it is cuz I buy them. Normally open them up 'n roll them into meatballs, fry them (in low fat spray) and serve with spaghetti in a homemade tomato, chilli and mushroom sauce.

Smashin! ;)

(Tear 'n share garlic bread optional) :)

don't think so - just said reduced fat on the packet - 2 different types - cumberland and pork - in packs of 8

I have tried Smoked River Cobbler - yum even more yum when you discover one fillet is just 1pt! Made a really tasty filling meal with some crushed potatoes and cabbage. Dreading tomorrow other half is cooking - points, points, points lol will have to live on River Cobbler all next next even out my points out again - oh well at least he will remember where the cooker is (just the washing machine to go then) teehee x

River Cobbler???

Hmmm, will try Asda. :)

Velvet crunch tayotos taste gorgous 1 pt!!

Velvet crunch tayotos taste gorgous 1 pt!!

Don't get Tayotos in UK though I've seen them in Irish Bars on holiday. :)

lol jane..........and at a bargin for 15p,lol. anyone know of any low fat ice cream to go with it?:)

Asda god for you vanilla its only 1pt per scoop! :D and very creamy

Back