Sharing favourites & new discoveries

i dont know if this has been mentioned already but i had to share it lol. Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches!!! found them in tesco and they are only 1.5 points each :) and yummy!! but i did go to a different tesco and they didnt have any.... but try and find them because they are amazing haha

MMMMMM they are amazing, I love them. Thai green curry rice crisps from Marksies, big bag 60g for 4 points.

Walls Light Vanilla ice cream is only 1 point for 2 scoops/100ml which is a nice amount and it tastes great-its been a life saver!!

I just discovered little packs of M&S mini wraps with ginger beef and asian salad. You get 6 in a pack with soy sauce but they are absolutely tiny so I had 2 packs for lunch - 1.5 points for 12 little wraps. Brilliant!

I just discovered little packs of M&S mini wraps with ginger beef and asian salad. You get 6 in a pack with soy sauce but they are absolutely tiny so I had 2 packs for lunch - 1.5 points for 12 little wraps. Brilliant!
yes ive had them but they didnt feel like i'd ate anything!:confused:

weight watchers smoothie lollies, new, half price in morrisons and the mango one is lovely -1 pt

I haven't read through the whole thread so this may already have been mentioned, but I bought some Tesco Light Choices garlic bread slices today. 1 point each and they are suitable for freezing. My hubby doesn't like garlic so I am always reluctant to buy garlic bread baguettes because it either won't all be eaten or I'll eat more than I should.

I had one slice tonight and I've put the rest into individual bags and into the freezer. :D

I haven't read through the whole thread so this may already have been mentioned, but I bought some Tesco Light Choices garlic bread slices today. 1 point each and they are suitable for freezing. My hubby doesn't like garlic so I am always reluctant to buy garlic bread baguettes because it either won't all be eaten or I'll eat more than I should.

I had one slice tonight and I've put the rest into individual bags and into the freezer. :D

Yes!! I bought a pack yesterday - had 2 slices with my WW spag bol - total nom fest and just 7 points :)

Fab ice lollies 1.5 points each and on offer £1 for 8 in tesco's.

Wow, I was just thinking about having a fab.......got some in the freezer...i do love them and at 1.5 points it's brilliant!!!

x

Caramac ice cream bars 4 in a pack at tesco £1 .. 3 points each but mega worth it :)

Weightwatchers now do a sachet of custard, 1.5 points and its ok.

I had a caramac ice cream the other day.....one word!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
haha..xx

Brought another pack the other day, VERY yum!!!! it's not too sickly either seeing as it's coated in caramac and the ice cream in centre is also caramac flavoured! it's luxury to me! :D

Morrisons Eat Smart cheese triangles are 0.5 and I find one is just enough to go on 2 slices of nimble/ww toast.
Also 6 M's breadsticks are only 2 points. Great with a dollop of humous.

thought i would post a little find i had today went to my local Aldi and found a few tasty bits low in points first ones are harvest morn cereal bars 70% less fat ones only 1 POINT EACH :) very tasty i brought the choc orange ones and tasted a lot better than a few ive tried u can taste the choc and orange great for a sugar boost moment also do summer fruits and apple and something cant remember exactly £1.29 each box .
also brought some mini ice creme cones will post about them in few days when ive tried them but quite low in points (took my ww calculater shopping )

Back