Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Don't know if people realise about tesco's sausages but... their 12 chipolatas ones are only 97p.. and for 2 grilled sausages it's 105cals and 2.3 sat fat.. making them 2 points for 2, so basically 1 point each! :) i know the WW ones and morrisons eat smart are also 1 point each but i find these to be £2 +++ but for 97p you can't complain! :D and you get 12 in a pack hehe

sauces.

If anyone has jack fultons nearby to them, sweet & sour cook in sauce, weight watchers 2 for 1 pound also rocket & mozzarella and tomato and herb pasta sauces 2 for one pound :) xx

Sainsbury`s Sweetcure Bacon (1 Rasher =1Pt)

FYI
just bought this from Sainsbury`s only 64calories/1.2g sat fat = 1Pt per Rasher.and it tastes good too,also very little white gunge when cooking which is a bonus
IMG_0221.jpg
IMG_0221.jpg

Ooooh I so hope correct theyre lovely :) Love the mint ones too!

Closer Magazine has some ice-pops in their latest edition. Pointwise they are:

Delmonte 100% Pineapple 1 point
WW Mini Choc Sticks 2 points
Aero Bubble Ball 2 points
Solero Exotic 1.5 points
Fruit Pastille Lollies 1 points
SKinny Cow Mint Choc Stick 1.5 points
Fab 1.5 points
Twister 1.5 points
Mivvi Strawberries & Clotted Cream 2 points
Strawberry & Lemon Calippo Shots 1/2 point

They sound fantastic, will keep an eye out for them as they'll make a nice treat in the evenings.

thanks for this - I love Aero and I need something to bulk out my points!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

thank you lady vegas! Fruit pastel ones are amazing!! WOO :D

Love the Fruit Pastille ice pops, that's great they're only 1 point. I must stock up on some

Hello,

I have just been using the Warbutons Danish bread, it's like the ww white bread but a bit more to it and the loaf says average slice 25.8 although I weighed two slices and it was 48g which makes it 1.5 points for two instead 2p!

Hello,

I have just been using the Warbutons Danish bread, it's like the ww white bread but a bit more to it and the loaf says average slice 25.8 although I weighed two slices and it was 48g which makes it 1.5 points for two instead 2p!

excellent! thankyou! :D

Don't know if they've been mentioned but...

Berry Snack a Jacks (1 bag) 1.5 points
Tesco Low Fat Chocolate and Orange Crispy Bars 1.5 points
Hartley's Low Calorie Jelly Pots 0 points :talk017:

If I think of anything else I'll add.

Last edited:
Special K Chocolate Mini Breaks

has anybody else tried these they are soooo delish and only 1.5pts per pack yum yum
:icecream::greenapple: :greenapple: :party0051: :party0051:

Back