Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Just had a pack of Tescos Melba Toast (6 slices) with a serving of WW pate - total 2 points.

Really tasty and seemed a lot of eating for 2 points... and with a wee glass of wine..... ;)

Which WW pate did you use Starlight? :)

I cant get Frazzles at Tesco either :( My mum gets me them at Sainsburys when she does her shopping tho

Farmfoods in Silverburn do the Frazzels crisps - i think, ... it was 12 for £1 but will double check as will be going back there for my 18 Pink and Whites and my Frazzels of course :)

Schwartz do a seasoning mix for mediterranean vegetables and its lovely. You sprinkle it on your veg and roast in the oven. It is 1.5 points for the whole packet! I use lots of onions, mushroom, leeks, peppers and carrots.

Try it - you'll love it.

i do love it have it at least once a week however i just use onions, peppers and courgettes aww its delicious

OK I can't quite believe this but in sainsburys in the bakery type section there are custard doughnuts. 2 in a pack. and they are 3 points each. me, my mum and sister have all checked. have all sat dumbfounded. and all enjoyed thoroughly. SERIOUSLY so tasty!!! they are quite big as well! i like them more than a lot of other things there! enjoy!

OK I can't quite believe this but in sainsburys in the bakery type section there are custard doughnuts. 2 in a pack. and they are 3 points each. me, my mum and sister have all checked. have all sat dumbfounded. and all enjoyed thoroughly. SERIOUSLY so tasty!!! they are quite big as well! i like them more than a lot of other things there! enjoy!

OMG - I wish I hadn't read this.....can I survive off just ten donuts a day :D
Can you tell....I love donuts :)

OMG - I wish I hadn't read this.....can I survive off just ten donuts a day :D
Can you tell....I love donuts :)

Lol, yup I can tell. But at least we're able to have a treat of that nature and not feel bad about it! Hope you find them and enjoy them!! (one at a time lol)

Lol, yup I can tell. But at least we're able to have a treat of that nature and not feel bad about it! Hope you find them and enjoy them!! (one at a time lol)

Fortunately for my diet - sainsburys is 20 miles from home so won't be able to just drop in everytime I fancy a fix :D

Warburtons milk roll.
A work collegue has this and said its really nice.. bought some today its only 0.5 a slice! Seems much better than the WW bread, so i'll let you know what i think of it when i have it tomorrow for lunch ;) x

I will probably just use it for sandwichs, as long as its some what better than WW bread toasted thats an improvement!!!

How many points is the kingsmill :eek:? x

Ooo I will buy that once i've eaten the milk roll! Thanks for that :D

think its just iceland that do them x
been after these for years, used to have them when i was little and was wanting to know how many points were in them. you can only get them in iceland HOWEVER you can get raspberry ripple i think it is in asda...they are in icecream section and they are in a stack in a bag

Back