Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Walkers baked crisps at 1.5 points a pack they are much nicer than other low cal alternatives

Hi and welcome Matt. Yes, the Walkers are lush - especially the sour cream and chive - yum!

oooohhh something else to add to my list :) Thanks!

My fridge is stacked full of Cadbury Highlights Chocolate Mousse - they are absolutely delicious!!!!! 1pt a pot!!!!!!!! Sooooooooo worth it!! Now I just need to try and have 1 pot at a time instead of 2, heehee - oh, who am I kidding, I had 4 today!! Lol!!! Love them though, they are my favourite ww treat!......at the moment ;)

I bought these at Tesco tonight!!

OOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGG they are absolutely gorgeous. I think Id go for 2 of them than one RC one :giggle:

Cadburys do treat size buttons 1.5 points a bag, yummy!

My Fav's

Hi all -

my favourite's are Walkers French Fries at only 1pt per packet.

I love them anyway (esp cheese and onion flavour) but for that fact they are only 1pt a bag I love them even more:D!!

CJ
x

Opps Newbie error!

Ok....yep I'm useless....I was meaning to post the French Fries thing on the 'Sharing Favourites & new discoveries' thred. No idea how it ended up down here:rolleyes:

Sorry!

CJ
x

you can change te name in the heading by double clicking the title.. =)

Not doing WW.. but i do love the salt and vinegar ones.. YUM
x x

oooh I love French Fries but I thought they were 1.5 points. Are they really only 1?

I am going to look for these chocolate Mooses now...sound yummy.

They're only 1 if it's a multipack bag, normal sized french fries are 1.5 I think.

Also on the chocolate mousse front, Cadbury's highlights mousse is nice and only 1 point, but it's not a big tub.

I found some singapore straight to wok noodles that are gorg, makes you feel like your having a chinese, tink theyre 3 pts a portion def gives you a fix!!

also the small pots of already made jelly tink 0.5pts great to bring to work.

I have a very abnormal obsession with cadburys chocolate moose.
Also, for a great cho fix, the options hot chocolate with mint are 0.5pts, i usually make it up with my leftover milk allowence for the day, def worth it!!

Oh and lollypops... if its good enough for the celebrities its good enough for us!

I'll have to try the singapore ones :)
I like the medium ones, though they are 3.5 points :)

The rice ones are only 2.5, but they're a bit like spaghetti, heh.

I started weightwatchers this week. Ive just read the whole of this thread got some great ideas, thanks!

I absolutely love worcester sauce french fries, but they are so hard to track down! A little corner shop near by does them but they are always sold out. I used to love ringos as a kid, havent seen them in years, any ideas where you get them?

I love this thread! I spent £50 at Tesco on mostly snacky foods! Got a lot of stuff to try out from here :)

I can't remember everything so I may be repeating some things, but my favourite stuff:

Fruitpastel ice lollies - 1 point each.
Chocolate rice crispie squares - 3 points each.
Mini cornettos - 1.5 (I think, there's no saturated fat info). Quite small but so yummy.
Skips/Wotsits/Walkers lites/Onion rings/Monster munch - 1.5 - 2

I found an alternative to Rowtree's jelly today. I haven't tried them yet but they seem a bit more "grown up". Hartley's jelly. Bigger pots too, hehe. Free :D

Also, Starlight's idea of breaking up the meringues in a glass with strawberries sounds really good! I found some raspberry sauce (Tesco Finest dessert sauce) for 22 calories per tablespoon and only a trace of satfat. Going to try that with the meringues and some low fat icecream or the really light whipped cream from a can :)

I shall have to look for hartley's jelly :D
I don't go to Tesco much though, so hopefully they'll do it at ASDA.

That raspberry sauce sounds nice, I may have to make a special trip into town to get some :D

Thanks for them
x

just discovered farmfoods have a big bag of scallops for £3.50 and there are loads in there, and if memory serves me correctly you can have 9 scallops for 1 point but someone might need to clarify that as i don't have my book!

Back