Sharing my smile x

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a smile for all those of you having a bad day, and for all those having a good day - smile along with me!

Weve been given this wonderful opportunity to change our lives forever,

grab it with both hands and finally do something for you!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I hear you, lovely lauren xx

Good stuff sweet

How u Doin today?? Xxx

Lauren, I think my energy levels have kicked in. I feel invincible today and am so looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. Im on 810 and really want to stick to it even though I know I could lose more on SS or SS+. But thats no fun for a girl who likes to chew!!

How are you sweets - dreaming of the the homecoming? I am so following you to the end so I can shake my pompoms for you xx Im so excited more about everyone elses journey that I am for myself!

thats because rumbly you are a caring person. and im sure when you get to goal we will all be shaking our pom poms for you!!!

:):):):):):) sharing that smile!!!

Lauren, I think my energy levels have kicked in. I feel invincible today and am so looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. Im on 810 and really want to stick to it even though I know I could lose more on SS or SS+. But thats no fun for a girl who likes to chew!!

How are you sweets - dreaming of the the homecoming? I am so following you to the end so I can shake my pompoms for you xx Im so excited more about everyone elses journey that I am for myself!

Thats fantastic about your energy levels hun!! its amazing isnt it! my houseowrk is usualy done by 9am lately haha it used to be done an hour beore hubby was due home woopsy lol

oooh best of luck for your weigh in, 810 is a wonderful plan to follow, only reason im doing SS is ive such a strict deadline!

Its wonderful knowing iv got a load of friends going through this with me, problem shared and all....

thanks for being wonderful xxxx

thats because rumbly you are a caring person. and im sure when you get to goal we will all be shaking our pom poms for you!!!

:):):):):):) sharing that smile!!!

oh abso-bloody-lutely!!! pom poms and ra ra skirt at the ready!!

xxxx

Thanks sweet! You're never fully dressed without a smile :)

Xxx

smiling with you :) especially as my size 16's at big this morning :) :) :)

Back