Sharons diary

Fabulous losses for both of you, Sharon, well done! Irritating about blokes on Atkins, isn't it :D

Good luck on the treatment.

tried celeriac chips today wow wow wow love them and even better no one else did so I had them all to myself yum yum...... When does wanting less food happen? It seems all this food is so so tasty I am always ready to eat....
Oh I also had a word with a local butcher he is making me my own sausages!!!!!! I am picking up pork with pancetta and parmesan tomorrow... No fillers etc so looking forward to them.....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh brilliant on the sossies - will be keen to hear how they taste.

How did you make the celeriac chips? I've only tried once and they were right soggy :)

Hi Sharon, sorry it took me so long to find your diary, but this board moves so fast. Welcome and good luck

Mine was also soggy susie so was going to throw them but I had some bacon fat in the frying pan so threw them in there after oven!!! They where not crisp crisp more of a roast parsnip texture, but very yummy. Feel full of energy today, cleaned house top to bottom, still on hols as I worked all over Xmas. Also felt today like I did not need to eat ( a first for me).

Thanks Jim have read all about your weight loss etc......It so helps there is someone who has been here and done it, also kept it off a real inspiration..

Parmesan have to try that still have half the celeriac left !!!!!!

Today I made mushrooms in a cream sauce with belly pork and boiled broccoli.... Tasted way to good to be losing weight. last week I was convinced I would put on a stone not lose 7lb. love the fact this is the best diet for pcos....

Like the sound of the chips, I've got half a celeriac too! Will have to get some parmesan tomorrow :) the mushrooms sound good too :)

Morning Sharon... Great losses you must be dead chuffed! ... but so sorry about the kitty!

And Good luck on the treatment! You've lots going on right now! :) x

Morning Sharon, thanks love, if I've inspired you I'm pleased :)

Yes, sorry to hear about the kitty as well.

Up early this morning took the dogs (Samantha a lazy Basset hound and jack a lazy bull dog) for a 6 mile walk!!!!!! We got to 2 miles and jack refused to walk anymore. Had to phone other half who was having a lie in after a week of early starts to come pick him up!! Me and Samantha made way home so only 4 miles done but she loved it...... Weighted after shower and I have lost 5lbs!!!!! So so pleased..... Oh only lost 3 hehe he did phone me Monday and informed me he forgot he was on Atkins!!! And drunk a can of lilt. Also know he has been picking them cooked chickens up (I am convinced they put sugar in the coating on the skin)

Oh and them sausages from my butcher adorable!!!! Could live on them alone.... I am picking up a pork with pepper and feta mix at 2.mmmm I wonder if they will last a night. X

Fab loss Sharon! And lol on the OH having sneaky carbs - although we do get to eat so well it can be easy to forget it's a special woe!

Must have been a lovely albeit bracing walk! :D

And I am so jealous about your lovely butcher, pepper and feta sounds wonderful :)

Well done sharon:D

Morning Sharon, well done love, and yes you are right about the chicken I suspect. I had to laugh at Jack :D

So so tired back to work this week!!!! 3 12hr shifts in a&e and I feel like I have been hit with a sledge hammer!!

The only good thing I discovered that eating Atkins is not only do-able in work it's great. Who would have thought bacon in a micro could taste so good? Got home to cauliflower cheese and steak yum yum......

Sounds good - glad you have a microwave - best invention ever:D
Xxx

Morning Sharon... All sounds very positive! I've not done my bacon in the micro ... Must give it a go ... :)

Back