Sharons diary

Gosh w,ell done surviving the shift - and keep eating:)

LOL Sharon, swearing at your phone. Morning, hope you had a good sleep.

Ok last of shift last night I now have a glorious 4 days off!!!!!!! The only good thing about long hours means less nights there...... just had home made burgers with a Stilton middle I was so so hungry. Had a load of salad with it. Last night in work I was again lectured about how bad Atkins is!!! Love working with opinionated drs who think because of they are a dr they must be right. Hews sat there with his white bread roll stuffed with ham and Branson, his pkt of crisps,his club biscuit,his can of coke!!!!!! I have my chicken and bacon salad. Big bottle of water, it was so so funny I made my point when I put in both our meals into my fitness plan. Pointed out I was drinking healthy water!!!!! He looked so foolish so he accused me of not following Atkins as I was eating salad!!!! I then pointed out a dr giving advice over something he had no clue about was a dangerous dr. I think he may be researching all things Atkins tonight. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol - well done for standing up to him! I like to describe atkins to people as a high vegetable diet - well it's certainly more veg than i've ever eaten before;)

Yes very well done on fighting the good fight Sharon, maybe you've opened his eyes to all the guff there is out there about low carb eating :)

Morning Sharon, it's funny how low carb is acceptable but Atkins isn't. ;) Enjoy your days off love.

Such a sore head this morning...... Rugby weekend and a lot of celebrating yesterday!!!!!!!!! Have a lovely day with friends in London planned (including a trip this morning to jones dairy for infamous kippers yum yum) x I lost 3lbs last week so so happy hit my 25lb mark x

haha robbed you say not a chance !!!! had a brilliant time mind still paying for it slightly still hungover and lost voice due to all the singing............

made a creamy brandy mushroomy sauce for my steak tonight yummy. I had lots of asparagus and spinich also....... I think i have become addicted to omelletes made with yummy cheese and chorizo....... had for lunch again and lovely boiled eggs for brekkie. seems like i am super motivated with this way of eating. I find it hard to believe i am on any kind of diet, every week i expect them scales to say you have put on 10lbs!!!!!! and so far every week a loss so so so pleased....had a bit of an upset the fertility treatment did not work, hence oh getting tickets for rugby a treat to cheer us up, and to remind us we need to be posative and make the most of free time we do have.

wow jim just noticed your pics!!!!!!!!! (norm use iPhone to come online no pics shown) even more convinced by Atkins now.....

Morning Sharon, it was a good game wasn't it. I'm pleased really, everyone expected us to be ripped apart and it didn't happen. in fact if we hadn't had those stupid subs at the end of the end it might have been a draw. Still.

Thanks, yes I'm pleased with the pics, nothing better than B&A's. if you have an hour or two to spare there's a whole raft of them at

http://www.minimins.com/success-stories/69215-can-done-my-befores-afters.html

Yep England played so well really made a great match of it. It's saint David's today so become vet patriotic. Had welsh breakfast this morning....bacon Glamorgan sausage (mostly pork) cockles and laverbread (tasty and no carbs so going to eat more often)......loved much more than the welsh cakes... Also partaking of pen dragon (amazing welsh whiskey) with some ice feeling tipsy and loving the fact good friends around me.

Morning Sharon, Oh is lavabread legal then? I didn't know that, I wonder if I can get that here in Birmingham?

Bugger I have no idea!!!!!! Mmm will have to find out I just assumed it was green hence allowed......

Morning Sharon x

1.6g carb per 100g of lavarbread!!!!! Phew was worried for a bit but so pleased I can still have......lots of welsh brekkies for me

Back