sharon's diary

Good luck car shopping today! Don't let him buy anything he will enjoy driving ;)

Yesterday and today's food

Fruit smoothie 1pp

Cavalry dinner. 20pp???? Not sure but to be on the safe side
Wine 6pp

Cheese and ham toasty 12pp

39pp!!!!' I should be on 48pp was not even aware I had points left....

Today
Breakfast
Go ahead yogurt break 4pp
Fruit smoothie. 1pp
Coffee 1pp

Lunch
Carrot and parsnip soup 5pp
Bread roll 5pp
Butter 2pp
Coffee 1pp
Greek yogurt 4pp
Strawberrys. 0pp

Chicken breast with herb and garlic crust 5pp
Fresh pasta 7pp
Pasta sauce 2pp
Low low cheese 2pp

Snacks
Drinking choc 6pp
Ww bar 2pp

Total 47pp

Yummy day and bang on target... Feeling a little yuck!!! Not sure if totm it has been many months since I last saw so no clue really xx

Yesterday and today's food

Fruit smoothie 1pp

Cavalry dinner. 20pp???? Not sure but to be on the safe side
Wine 6pp

Cheese and ham toasty 12pp

39pp!!!!' I should be on 48pp was not even aware I had points left....

Today
Breakfast
Go ahead yogurt break 4pp
Fruit smoothie. 1pp
Coffee 1pp

Lunch
Carrot and parsnip soup 5pp
Bread roll 5pp
Butter 2pp
Coffee 1pp
Greek yogurt 4pp
Strawberrys. 0pp

Chicken breast with herb and garlic crust 5pp
Fresh pasta 7pp
Pasta sauce 2pp
Low low cheese 2pp

Snacks
Drinking choc 6pp
Ww bar 2pp

Total 47pp

Yummy day and bang on target... Feeling a little yuck!!! Not sure if totm it has been many months since I last saw so no clue really xx

Aww hun, I have been getting my TOTM (albeit not regularly) since I was 12 and I still never learn the signals ;)

Food looks good though :)

When going through fertility treatment I over analysed every ache, pain, mood change, feeling I ever had!!!! Much more relaxed now xxx it took me ages to accept no more children, but now we are enjoying what we have, and looking forward to doing some traveling when Dylan goes to uni xxx to old for rucksacks but I am sure we will think of something xxx

I have had a rubbish day!!! My mums results are through and it is def 2nd bone cancer due to her breast....I kind of knew and expected it but gutted all the same. I now know there is def no cure, I know there is no treatment other than pain relief... I have cried and cried and so badly want a glass of wine! That is how I norm react to bad news I drink a few bottles not the best I know.. X

sharxx said:
I have had a rubbish day!!! My mums results are through and it is def 2nd bone cancer due to her breast....I kind of knew and expected it but gutted all the same. I now know there is def no cure, I know there is no treatment other than pain relief... I have cried and cried and so badly want a glass of wine! That is how I norm react to bad news I drink a few bottles not the best I know.. X

So sorry to hear this! Have the wine girl!!! I would x

So sorry to hear your bad news Hun, I agree have the wine xx

oh my :( I'm sorry to hear this gorgeous! I'd of done the same and cried till I couldn't do it anymore. I was hoping you were both gonna get a good result from the biopsy.

Personally I would go and have that wine. You can pm me if you need to have a rant or a moan or anything. Nothing any of us can say will make you feel better about whats going on with your mum, but we are all here if you need us.

Sending bucket loads of love and hugs

xxxxxxxx

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your news... My thoughts are with you both

I say have have the wine, you defo deserve it

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Sharxx,

I've been reading your diary, youve done so brilliantly. I know its hard but dont let the sad news ruin your success so far.

Thanks everyone xxx spent yesterday eve with her , she is upset herself not for herself but worried how I will accept xxx I gave the wine a skip, but we just went to an Italian restaurant, and had a massive family lunch.....we have decided to hire a cottage in west Wales for the weekend x leave tomorrow staying until Monday xxx I know it's a little escapism but its so needed... Xxx

Go and do it! have a fab time! The change of scenery will do you good xxxxx

Ok food today

Breakfast fruit smoothie 1pp

Lunch/dinner had around 3ish xx
Family meal in Italian so unsure of points???

Starter- Cozze
1/2 kilo of fresh grower mussels with white wine, cherry tomatoes and sea salt ??? 10 pp

Main
Mixed grill seafood
Grilled swordfish,sea bass, and king prawn with a traditional Sicilian dressing of rosemary,lemon juice,garlic and black pepper (this was served with potatoes, I had none !! And fresh oven cooked veg, I had a lot.) ???20pp

I had no dessert but had 3 massive glasses of wine 18pp

The above values may be wishful thinking!!' X the meal was worth double the points xx

have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks both xxx all packed ready to go xxx not leaving until 3!!!!! Pick son up from school xx weather amazing freezing cold yet sunny blue sky's xxx what more could we ask for xx

Back