sharon's diary

Hey all. Weekend was great !!! No phones,tv, distractions x lots of good food wine and great company (fingers crossed for a sts this weekend) did point and try and stay withing dailies and weeklies....... Failed just xxx still remain positive before I would have eaten weekly and daily point every day!!!! Also looking forward to regaining control...

Hey all. Weekend was great !!! No phones,tv, distractions x lots of good food wine and great company (fingers crossed for a sts this weekend) did point and try and stay withing dailies and weeklies....... Failed just xxx still remain positive before I would have eaten weekly and daily point every day!!!! Also looking forward to regaining control...

Glad you had a fab time, you deserve it! :D

Hey Hun hope you are ok. Glad you had a lovely weekend away xx

Feel Rotton so have had a sofa day. Sent OH to drop Dylan off at football, then sent him for the weekly food shop!!!! I should have gone myself!! I have had 8 phone calls already, god help

sharxx said:
Feel Rotton so have had a sofa day. Sent OH to drop Dylan off at football, then sent him for the weekly food shop!!!! I should have gone myself!! I have had 8 phone calls already, god help

Ahhhh bless ya xx

8?? thats not too bad! when my OH goes shopping he just doesnt call and ends up bringing all the wrong stuff home! lol

Just did a night shift from hell...A&E was crazy last night xxxx I have had a few hours sleep but nothing substantial!!!!! Off now until next Monday so going to make the most out of the weekend. I have meal out Friday night, cousins birthday, I had to pre order plumped for prawn cocktail to start (not fussed on so maybe more inclined to give to son) have had grilled chicken breast and potatoes and veggies for main x x it's only a local pub so not a massive choice your typical pub grub xx but I am sure a few glasses of wine may pass my lips!!!!
OH is going to see his dad on sat and Sunday, he lives down south, luckily Dylan has football so one of us had to stay home (pheww). So sat night x-factor cwtched with son on sofa xx maybe another cheeky wine if I can be super good with food. Maybe time to do a no point soup!!!!! Xxx

Loving all the cheeky wines that are going to be factored into your days off :D

Guess who's going on holiday with her hubby?! x

No way that's bloody fantastic!!!!! I had every faith in him!!!!! You really have seething to look forward to now x 1 week or two????

sharxx said:
No way that's bloody fantastic!!!!! I had every faith in him!!!!! You really have seething to look forward to now x 1 week or two????

I know... 22 weeks today (not counting, honest!). I gave him the option and he said 2 weeks... Yay! x

BeckyT said:
I know... 22 weeks today (not counting, honest!). I gave him the option and he said 2 weeks... Yay! x

From one extreme to the other!!!! Ahh love Him he must have realised how much it meant to you xxx time to do something nice for him I think xxx

Yesterday food

Breakfast nil sleeping after night shift

Lunch
Bread 9pp
Butter 2pp
Ham 3pp
Mustard 0pp
Lettuce 0pp

Dinner
Fish frozen. 7pp
Chips frozen 7pp
Wine. 9pp

Supper
Milky coffee 6pp
Freddo. 3pp

Total 46pp

Going out for pub meal later!!! Having mental breakdown over lack of clothing to wear!!!! Alex rolling eyes no sympathy at all.... I norm put a big bubbly face on to go out!!! Not feeling it today

welcome to the 'Jones 3 easy steps to feeling good about yourself'
step 1: put your emergency foundation on (3 shades too dark but it will have to do cause otherwise you'll look palliative)
step 2: dont brush your hair ..you dont have time for that , kids (Dylan and two other lazy tykes who would not walk!!!) have to get to school & in the words of michael Mcntyre 'its Friday..traffics a NIGHTMARE!'
step 3 : park outside school & get ordered to 'DUCK!!' everytime someone Dylan know walk passed because ..quote " your're looking a bit trampy mum"
This actually works cause now i feel wonderful! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thinking i should maybe have a beauty day, long bath, de fuzz, condtion hair, etc etc

Oh Sharon you make me smile!!! Kids hey!!!

Pamper days are the best! Maybe you should suggest that he pays for it out of his pocket money ;-) xx

oh sharon! I'm sorry but I found this hilarious! certainly put a smile on my face! Talk about a massive confidence boost!

1. I hate having only summer foundation left (that's when I used to leave the house)
2. I never bursh my hair unless I'm going outside! even then If I go to my mum sometimes I still don't bother! it's clean why the **** should I brush it!
3. haha I used to do the same to my dad! i used to get him to park 10 mins when picking me up from things because I was cool.

wow yay 2 weeks!!

I have had the worst meal ever!!!!

Went to my cousins local pub for a meal for her birthday!!! It was so so bad. Everyone else loved so maybe it was me!!!

Food for yesterday
Fruit smoothie 1pp
Bagel 4pp
Spread 1pp
Banana 0pp
Peanut butter 3pp

Total 9pp

Parsnip soup 6pp
Bagel 4pp

Total 10pp

Prawn cocktail ( was so so bad I had 3 small bites could not eat the rest it was your mayo with Tom sauce, it tasted so so strong and over seasoned) ??7pp

Then I ordered chicken!!!! I had a bowl with an over cooked chicken breast smothered in a perfume tasting BBQ sauce and half a ton of nasty cheap tasting cheese dumped on top!!!! When I informed them I ordered just chicken they informed me they had run out and I could wipe the sauce off!!!!! It was vile I only managed 2 very small mouthful... And instead of a jacket pot they gave me chips. They where ok so I just ate them and a side salad.. Surprised as I did not feel hungry. Planing 15 for main meal ??

No dessert as did not want to chance. Even their wine on tap!! Tasted old and like vinegar!!! So stuck to diet coke xx

When home at midnight I did sneak 3 squares of Oreo and cadburys chocolate!! How dare they make this stunning bar when I am on weight watchers xxx

Not sure about total points going for full 48 as had a small wine and choc also...

Tonight should be better

The OH is being the dutiful son and visiting in laws. Dylan is having a sleep over with friend. I had planned a sofa pj night me and jack the dog. Was going to get a nice bottle of red (can tell its nearly winter) but my friend has other ideas!!!!
She has booked 7 of us into a private bar in Cardiff for cocktail making lessons, and lots of tasting no doubt!! Anyone know any low point cocktails???? Hoping to stick to non creamy ones as I dislike anyway xxx so so excited xx I hope he is like Tom cruise!!!!

sharxx said:
I have had the worst meal ever!!!!

Went to my cousins local pub for a meal for her birthday!!! It was so so bad. Everyone else loved so maybe it was me!!!

Food for yesterday
Fruit smoothie 1pp
Bagel 4pp
Spread 1pp
Banana 0pp
Peanut butter 3pp

Total 9pp

Parsnip soup 6pp
Bagel 4pp

Total 10pp

Prawn cocktail ( was so so bad I had 3 small bites could not eat the rest it was your mayo with Tom sauce, it tasted so so strong and over seasoned) ??7pp

Then I ordered chicken!!!! I had a bowl with an over cooked chicken breast smothered in a perfume tasting BBQ sauce and half a ton of nasty cheap tasting cheese dumped on top!!!! When I informed them I ordered just chicken they informed me they had run out and I could wipe the sauce off!!!!! It was vile I only managed 2 very small mouthful... And instead of a jacket pot they gave me chips. They where ok so I just ate them and a side salad.. Surprised as I did not feel hungry. Planing 15 for main meal ??

No dessert as did not want to chance. Even their wine on tap!! Tasted old and like vinegar!!! So stuck to diet coke xx

When home at midnight I did sneak 3 squares of Oreo and cadburys chocolate!! How dare they make this stunning bar when I am on weight watchers xxx

Not sure about total points going for full 48 as had a small wine and choc also...

Oh dear, I hate it when this happens, dont like wasting precious points on bad food. It defo sounds like the choccy was a nice end to the day. X

Back