Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

There is no easy way Ruth, I am only a little further along the road from you but I have soon discovered that this is the best and worst diet I have ever been on.

Best because of the fantastic weight lose and the fact that it is quite easy that you just have to say no to absolutely everything so no making unwise choices when you are out

Worst because its just so really hard not to eat, for social reasons but mainly for me I need to eat because of my mind. You will know now that you are not really hungry on SS you just need to eat something doesnot really matter what just to eat

The only way ahead for me and you both is to stick to SS and never ever cheat because if we get disapointed with our weight losses we will come of it and then where will we be. I am so scared of putting on the weight that I have already lost that I will NOT be cheating. We have similiar weight to loose so lets make a pact to stick together on this one and one day be slim (that would be a first for me in many a year)

I SO NEED TO CHEAT RIGHT NOw THOUGH

I am all talk and no trousers he he

I pat myself on the back every single day that I complete SS without cheating it is such an achievement Ruth when you think what we used to eat before

Keep posting and GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

You are totally right, if we cheat and eat then we are only cheating ourselves, no one else. I just want to eat a sandwich and i've got one littl voice saying...go on Ruth, its only a sandwich, it wont hurt"!!!!! and the other little voice saying, NO NO don't do it. I am listening to the latter at the moment...i sound like a right head case with these voices in my head. Yesterday i only nibbled a few things as it was my birthday, i done a ketosis stick last night and i failed!! so it just goes to show how easy it is to get knocked off. Im gonna read up about this ketosis and how it actually works on the body.

I'm driving up to london today so am planning not to drink water as i dont wanna keep stopping at the services! so i will have to make up for it when i get there.

I am so determined this week to do it 100%. I wanna see an amazing result next monday when i get weighed. Then I will understand why i musn't nibble.

Hope you had a good day..i took your advise and stayed out of the kitchen..lol

Ruth xxxxx

Well done Ruth

I am fine determined to take it one day at a time, not easy though. People are really beginning to notice that I have lost weight now and that really gives you a big boost and encourages you to stick to the plan

Not long till that happens to you ~ if you stick and dont even nibble a carrot you will have amazing results. I have just made a pancake (Ann westhills my CDC recipe) and it was nice to eat something with a knife and fork. I over cooked it slightly so it was a bit crispy in the middle and Ann said have a little mustard with it (very yummy). I hate all the savoury packs they make me sick just the smell of them so its nice to have something tasty to munch on.

Going to pub quiz tonight with my two buddys ~ we are called the tidy birds he he.

Catch up later

KEEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE

DONT WHAT EVER YOU DO NIBBLE ITS NOT WORTH IT

much luv

Hi Shar
well i know i'm half way but its been a long and winding road :eek: :eek: , still going tho!!. No Gossip i'm afraid. Are you still considering Dublin? Hope to see you soon:)

lost 9lb this week

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hi everyone

Lost 9lb this week and I am really thrilled, thats 55lb gone altogether, people are really beginning to notice my weight loss now

Got in hubbys car this morning and did not have to move the seat back so another one of my little goals reached. The little things like that are very important as all you wemitts with alot to lose or those who have lost alot of weight really know.

Broke the 20 stone barrier today as well so I am well chuffed. 2lb to go and I have lost 4 stone ~ Ann (Westhills) is going to take my picture next week if I hit the 4 stone weight loss.

Long long journey still but I feel like I have broke its back if you get my drift.

Couldnot have done it without all the wonderful support off all my wemitts friends

luv luv

Great loss this week Shaza and you are just racing through those little goals....:D

I am sure you will get your 2lb and 4 stone next week.....

Well done and keep it up hun your doing faberooni.....:D

Love

Wow congrats, what a fantastic weightloss, all of it LOL...:)

Thanks for that goingforgold but I really am fantasing about Humous and pitta bread yum yum

Not going to have it of course but really really want some

Its not worth breaking my diet for ~ if I keep saying that do you think I will believe it he he he

Well Hi everyone

Just got back from bbq for my granddaughters 3rd party

I am well proud as I did not cheat not even a sliver of birthday cake

Another weekend which I find especially hard but still on track ~ got to get the 2lb off to make my 4 stone

I am going to add on to my goal to have a go on the great big trampoline that they bought for Milli ~ weight limit 16 stone so not too long to go. Not sure if my poor old knees can take the strain but going to give it a whirl ~ one day sometime soon

Well done Shaza. I love those trampolines and you will definately get to the 4 stone mark next week with your determination. onwards and downwards

new week

Hi all

Start of a new week and I am feeling very positive, I have started a new thread as I want to loose 2 more stone before my hols 1st June ~ so thats 6 stone in all wey hey

I am getting lots of positive comments about my weight loss now as this is the lowest I have been for quite a long time, my boss had been in Hong Kong for 4 weeks and he was really shocked when he saw me today ~ so thats really really encouraging

I am moving better and trying to keep mobile to improve my RA but to be honest I am still in constant pain as that has not relented since loosing the weight. I had to come off one of my tablets due to my liver function being dangerously high (side effect of my medication) and within 3 days I feel like I have been kicked around by a horse, the pain was so bad I did not sleep past 4am last night so I am pretty tired out. Really pushed myself and went to aquatone as its really important I keep my joints mobile or basically I really stiffen up and then I just cant get out of bed (pity no Brad Pitt in there with me or I would stop in bed allllllllllllllll day he he)

Any way sorry to rant on and moan and groan like an old biddy but it does my soul good to put all my inner thoughts down here

luv luv

Really think you are amazing to cope with constant pain as well as coping with this crazy diet. You are one strong woman.

Thanks Happe,

Went back on the medication and feel 1000 times better ~ I will worry about my liver later just deal with the pain today

Slept alot alot better and joints feel much much better today

Determined on the diet as I am sick and tired of being fat ~ you are nearly half way through to your target ~ lucky you

SIZE 18 TOPS

Hi all

Went shopping today as all my tops look ridiculous now

Got 3 tops size 18 ~ wey hey how cool is that ~ I was a size 28 top (i dont think I am really an 18 they were the smocky types so I think thats why they fit me)

What the heck I wouldnot have got into them before

Still even more determined than ever to stick to this

Hows everyone doing ????

Hi Shaza

Wow, you're going great guns! Well done. You'll be smashing all those goals soon enough.

Well done on the size 18 tops, bet ya look gorgeous!!!

Back