Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Thanks guys. :)
I'm still feeling pretty rough, so no exercise still and I'm eating a lot of comfort food. I'm back at work today, so hopefully it will help me make better food choices.
On Wed I am doing a sponsored walk with my daughter and nursery class. We are walking across the Humber bridge! I will probably end up carrying my daughter across most of it!! So I really need to get rid of this cold before then!!

Good luck on the walk and hope you feel better soon :)

Hope the cold b*****s off and leaves you soon hun. Colds are miserable!!! Make you feel terrible and no-one gives you any sympathy. Lot's of love xx

Get well soon hun!

Hope your feeling better today :)

Thanks guys :)
Still feeling crappy, getting really frustrated now. It's a week since I have done any proper exercise, I am struggling to make healthy choices and I feel so tired.........ggggrrrrrr!!!!!
I did the sponsored walk today, was only 1.7 mile, but still got 215 cals. My little girl managed to walk 1/2 then I carried her the rest, bless her she is only 2.5 yrs :)

Please let me be 100% for the w/e!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on the walk hun. I am sending you lot's of get better vibes. Hope you feel better in the morning :)

Well done to both you and your little girl for doing the walk.... Can't have been easy with feeling so rough...

Don't fret about not getting enough exercise.. Let your body fight the cold then you jump back on the exercise wagon.. ;0

Well done to both of you!

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
I woke feeling fed up. So forced myself out of bed, jumped on the scales then went for a run.
Now I feel loads better :)
I managed 47 mins on the treadmill.
Also I have only put 1lb on, so will easily make up for that.
I'm still have this poxy cold, but I'm fighting back now!!!!!
Going to York for the w/e, so should have a great time :) (running kit also packed)

Have a great time and hope your cold beeps off soon :)

Enjoy your weekend, I can't believe how good you are with your exercising, to run for 47 mins with a cold is fantastic, I've been on my treadmill this morning and it was a right laugh I did more walking than jogging but did 2 mile overall so it's a start I suppose, can you send me some of your willpower please??? :) xxx

Well if your handing out willpower, I'll have some motivation aswell if there's any on offer!! ;)

Well done you. You always blow me away with your hard work, but when you are ill aswell, you just take it to new levels. That pound won't stay around long. You never know, when the cold goes, it might take the pound with it! :)

Enjoy York. It's such a beautiful city. Was there not long ago. Will you be going to the Viking centre? Not been there since I was a kid. :)

LittleSis said:
Have a great time and hope your cold beeps off soon :)

Thanks Littlesis x

Sazbirl said:
Enjoy your weekend, I can't believe how good you are with your exercising, to run for 47 mins with a cold is fantastic, I've been on my treadmill this morning and it was a right laugh I did more walking than jogging but did 2 mile overall so it's a start I suppose, can you send me some of your willpower please??? :) xxx

2 miles is great!! The key is to gradually build it up. I am great with exercise, but don't always make great food choices. You send me your willpower for food and I will send you some for exercising! :)

Squeezyweezy said:
Well if your handing out willpower, I'll have some motivation aswell if there's any on offer!! ;)

Well done you. You always blow me away with your hard work, but when you are ill aswell, you just take it to new levels. That pound won't stay around long. You never know, when the cold goes, it might take the pound with it! :)

Enjoy York. It's such a beautiful city. Was there not long ago. Will you be going to the Viking centre? Not been there since I was a kid. :)

Motivation I have plenty Squeezy, so will send you some. Don't think u really need it though, you are doing great :)
I haven't been to Viking centre before, I am waiting for my daughter to get a bit older then will be taking her. I do like York though, it is such a nice place. Hopefully the weather will stay nice too x

1lb will fly off in no time! I think considering you've been ill and not exercising, 1lb is pretty great! Are you feeling any better now? Maybe you could send me some of that motivation please!! I went to the Viking Centre when I went on a uni trip to York, it was pretty cool!

Back