Shazza's taking off the fat suit :)

Shazzac62

Hi all, well guess I best tell u a lil bout me, I'm 26, 5ft5 and started last mon at 237ibs and wi today at 233 :)
I'm kinda cal counting and kinda slimfasting seems to have worked soo far, I like the shakes for quickness but I'm not restricting myself if a friend wants to go for lunch etc I just count the Cals! I'm also using mfp to track and fowks can find me on there at 6262sharon! Also have diary in slimfast section :) I will be thinner for Xmas :) xx

Welcome hun.

I use shakes occasionally, especially when I am wanting to be ultra strict or kick start myself after a lapse. Good luck :)

Hiya. What are the shakes like? Do they fill you up? I could never imagine myself replacing a meal with a shake. Seems so odd!

No? Didn't think they would be. Couldn't see myself doing it. I got big because I like my food! Think shakes take proper will power!

Hey yeah I find the shakes ok nothing compared to eating a meal obv but I enjoy them!! Today's been good so far!! Just going to have dinner :) x

Ok so I feel soo relaxed and not on a diet this is amazing!! I'm countin stuff then I don't need to worry, I'm not trying to cheat any points/syns/checks it's amazing! Let's see if I'm still saying that on tues for my 2nd wi!!x

Hope the dogs ok :( poor chap.

My bud takes the shakes to work as she never gets time for lunch then ends up eating garage rubbish on the way home bless her. It's working so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right I'm back and doing it this time!! Had major blow out past few days and I need to do this for me I feel soo huge and ugly it's not real!! I want to be me again!! I'm a long way from it tho :( x

Just start again. It'll soon become a habit and it won't even be that hard :)

Yes I'm bk on it, yest was the start of the new me!! I had been staying at my mums since last wed looking after my 7yr old brother, as they were off to a wedding in Italy, so think because I was out my routine I just ate junk and drank fizzy juice all weekend etc! So my 3ib loss last week was gained on the scales yest again :( it's coming off for good this time, I'm on 1270 Cals which is what mfp recommends to lose 2ib a week! I'm moving house on sat so I know sat will prob b a bit hard and it will prob b a takeaway for tea for quickness but hoping all the moving will give me loads Cals to cover this! This will be the only day I will not be stickin to anything and I think if I plan to be off track for one day only I'm less likely to say oh I've been bad and keep munching on junk! So on sat whatever happens happens, I know il prob av cereal for breakfast but doubt il have anything till evening then prob b a pizza or sumfin! I'm rambling now so off to get ready for work!!x

Back