She believed she could so she did...

@lellykins88 Thank you so much :) I love meeting likeminded people on here. We can do it!!
Good luck rejoining tonight!!

Thank you @vixter! Feeling scared as I usually go with my mum and brother but their not joining until they've come back from their holidays so its the first time starting alone! :(
Positive thinking is the way forward!! xx
aww well done being brave and going then!!!

Well done on your loss hun... so close to that next sticker, you are doing so well :)

xxxx

Hope you are having a good day hun? xxxx

Hi all, Aw @lellykins88 shame you never made it but good luck going tonight.
@jules1981 I am doing very well, how are you?

I need to start remembering to update this every day! Weekend was nice, had a meal out on Friday night which I was 100% on plan. Oh you should have seen the cheesecake the others were having - so glad we had to put orders in in advance so my healthy choices stuck! Had a massive 12 oz fillet steak, with mushroom and tomato, new potatoes and salad. That kept me full up anyway :)

Saturday wasn't so good! Had a very healthy brunch and dinner, but then, as I realised it was World Gin Day, the rest went out the window!! It was well worth it though, as long as I still get at least my 1/2 a lb off this week!! I had gin shortbread, gin popcorn, gin, gin and more gin. Lush!

Sunday was 100% on plan, had a lovely slow cooked bbq pulled beef, with a wee drop of lime and coriander rice, roast butternut squash and sweet potato, and asparagus. Yum. Got the leftovers for tonights dinner too.

And today's food:
Breakfast - a Grapefruit
Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HEB), 75g Light philly with 1tbsp Sweet Chilli (1.5syn & HEA)
Apple
2 Satsumas
Dinner - Leftover pulled beef, rice, speed veg (baby corn and salad/spinach leaves)

Try not to have anything after, try and pull back those 'flexi-syns' from Saturday night....

Yeah I was feeling really gutted I couldn't go but needed him to get better so he could go back to work lol!

Well its really good that you went straight back on plan the next day after gin day - you only live once you allowed to indulge every now and then. Think that's the reason why I like slimming world so much - its a lifestyle change and not just a diet :) xx

Yesterday was a good day on plan, exactly as planned, no extras.

Today has been off to a good start, a wee unofficial weigh in on the fitbit scales has revealed a 2lbs loss, hope it stays off for tomorrow's official weigh.

I've had a satsuma and a pink lady apple so far today, call that breakfast and a snack.
Lunch is going to be awesome, 4 ryvita original with light philly and sweet chilli (again! just my fave!) so that's 1.5 syns, and I also have a few seafood sticks to go with that, which are free.
Dinner is going to be something new - Thai Green Curry, using the Spicentice.com kit. This needs a can of coconut milk in it - I bought the light version, but it's still something like 14 sysn for the can. This will be divided by 4 portions though, so really not too bad, as I won't be having any other syns, and will hopefully have a nice full tummy :)

I will report back on how that goes.

I haven't written about my new exercise plan yet either! Started on Sunday, taking it easy at first, using my ebay purchase of a recumbent exercise bike I am aiming to cycle 10km per day. This is taking me roughly about 17 mins at the moment, each of the 2 days I've done it so far. Going to do this every night and hope to build my stamina and speed up over time.
I still dream of doing couch 2 5 k but as I'm still over 21 stones I get a bit scared of it for a few reasons, a) it's hard and I can't breathe when I run, b) I look stupid and I care too much what others will think, c) I'm scared I might do myself damage to my knees or ankles, so while it's very tempting I haven't had the guts yet. I may wait until I'm under 20 stone.
Hopefully those 20's aren't too far away after tomorrow's weigh in. xx

The Thai Green curry was nice, but there was a panic when I messed the recipe up and mixed 2 steps up (ended up blending a green pepper in with my paste) tasted good so all's well that ends well.
Today I'm eating light, just having some carrots and apples to snack on through out the day. Dinner I think I will get some seafood stuff in the Co-Op after weigh in, and leave the leftover green curry to my Hubby. I've put a portion in the freezer for him already and left some out. I love fish and seafood so much and he hates it, so it's always nice to have something he can have on his own to let me get my fish fix.

Weigh in was a bit poo. Not a gain but only lost 0.5lb which was a surprise. I know I, know never go on your own scales but I do it every day and I know them. That's how I knew 2 weeks ago there was something going on when I lost 5.5. Never mind the scales have caught up with each other now. Got my special 4.5 stone award so all is well that ends well :)

Speaking of poo, I also think that contributed to the poor effort ;)

Goodness me, my absences are getting longer and longer!! I am only 3lb away from my 5 stone award though!!! Super duper excited. I want it this Weds so bad!!! It's my birthday on Sunday and I would love to have my award before that.

Back