Shedding the pounds back to slinky - with vlcd, fat melting and skin tightening - Alevere stylee

AliGal

Eating meat
So here I am, back again. No excuses - I lost the maintenance plot. I find myself back here - having put on half a stone or a stone a year for 6 years. My eye came off the ball with life (or death ...loosing my best friend , my sister and my mum in law), and other difficulties at work and home. Frustrated that I didn't stop and take action earlier....

I have lost 20lbs using LCHF (google dietdoctor and keto - reddit is best for keto info) over the past 9 months. So I am going back to what I know. This time I start at 22/24 not 26/28. My target is 12/14 by next spring.

This time, I will pay as much attention to maintaining as I did to shedding the weight, and go to the clinic for monthly monitoring.

So why haven't I ramped up my application to keto? Because I am worried about loose skin. The Alevere (formerley known as Alizonne) treatments include ultrasound that disrupts the fat cells, so they are processed as energy, and skin "hoovering", the prickly LPG endermologie, which stimulates collagen and tightens skin. It worked really well last time.

Alevere includes 5 sachets a day, with a salads, low carb fruit and veggies from free and 200 grammes list at lunch and supper time. Sachets include omlettes and some other foods as well as soups and drinks. So you eat daily and get trained to eat healthier foods. It is also supervised by GPs. I couldn't start until I had the blood test results. With the sachets, supplements, treatments, GP reviews and travel to the clinic, it's also a financial commitment.

I seem to be the only Alevere client on here - but as the challenges as similar to other VLCDs, I'd like to declare my commitment and join you. Given how fat I've become, I'll be here for 7 or 8 months - as I go back to slinky again - and for the last time.

Ali

I'm pleasantly surprised - six years away and the sachets are better. The savoury chicken goujons are much improved, and the hot choc (which I drink cold) is less sweet - so that's promising.

Clicking on down and feeling good. Just had a big salad bowl: lettuce, 30g red cabbage, 70g tomatoes and 1/4tbsp oil with my lunchtime shake. Loss now 7.8% - so nearly that magic 10% they say makes starting worthwhile.

Found your diary!
Just had a quick look @ Alevere. Very interesting. Is it a more structured and educating VLCD?

I plan to go to keto after I have shedded some weight as I want to train too.

Found your diary!
Just had a quick look @ Alevere. Very interesting. Is it a more structured and educating VLCD?
Educating as it has veg/salads and some fruit from the start at lunch and supper, and creates a rhythm - 2-4 hours between the 5 sachets a day while you loose 80% of the weight. then phasing off as the remaining 20% goes. It's pricey because you have weekly treatments (ultrasound & LPG - a sort of prickly hoovering) that shape and tighten, blood pressure monitoring and weigh in, and monthly GP appointment & blood tests and lots of supplements. I figure it's cheaper and safer than surgery - and haven't been on holiday for years due to ill partner. No eating out, alcohol and a lower food bill too!

Feeling pleased! I'm an inch down on my waist and have had to use a bit of ribbon between two belt loops to bring the waist of my 24s in to stop the falling down. They are still fitting with no bagginess on the thighs though.....

Feeling pleased! I'm an inch down on my waist and have had to use a bit of ribbon between two belt loops to bring the waist of my 24s in to stop the falling down. They are still fitting with no bagginess on the thighs though.....
Yesssss....keep it going

Sounds amazing. How pricey? If you don’t mind me asking!

Sounds amazing. How pricey? If you don’t mind me asking!
Eeeek - £120 a week for treatments for starters. I sold some shares I inherited.....

10.2% down - so that's a good start, chipping away at that BMI and the inches. The vcld weight loss is a stone in 3 weeks. Yea! So I'm happy.

Hi Ali, just found your diary. Thanks for your support in mine :) Looks like the plan you are doing is really working for you, well done on your results so far!

Thank you! I've been meaning to do a diary in the membership area but haven't yet. I am interested to find that at 19st7lbs I am going upstairs at home step by step. The treads are a bit high and I had slipped into going up only with my left leg leading. So that's great progress, with 2st3.6lb shed (10.36%) - lazy keto and then accelerating this month with Alevere's vlcd programme.

Just had the measuring tape out - and the trews problem is explained. My waist is down 3 1/2 inches, 2" on left calf and 1.5" left upper arm. My upper thigh is down only one inch!

Good news is that 3 1/2" is visceral and tummy fat - so a great place to loose health wise.

Bad news, I am tieing my belt loops together - but still snug on the thighs in my 22s.

So I'll be focusing the next 6 week ultrasound treatments on my thighs!

Last edited:
Just had the measuring tape out - and the trews problem is explained. My waist is down 3 1/2 inches, 2" on left calf and 1.5" left upper arm. My upper thigh is down only one inch!

Good news is that 3 1/2" is visceral and tummy fat - so a great place to loose health wise.

Bad news, I am tieing my belt loops together - but still snug on the thighs in my 22s.

Wow! That’s amazing Ali, well done xx

Great inch loss well done!

You’re doing fab hun, well done on your inch loss, sometimes I think it’s better to look at inches than lbs.

Well done on the inch loss:0clapper:

Just found your fisry here, well done on all the loss so far. I have never heard of that treatment before but it really seems to be working for you.

At last into the 250s....I'm 258.4lbs today - just under 181/2 stones. I have a big college reunion (40 years!) next weekend. I am hoping I will get into my size 18 dress. It's a bit uncertain right now....so I'll have to decide tomorrow if I need another dress for the evening.

It's been good getting back onto my vcld - my mind is in the right place to do this.

Back