Shedding the pounds back to slinky - with vlcd, fat melting and skin tightening - Alevere stylee

Really bad drive here - but felt good as being stuck for 2 1/2 hours was much better than being the poor sods who had to be cut out of their car and taken to hospital. good perspective. Fortunately my family have a next door neighbour who took the keys in as they had to go out before I got here. I've also got an invite for the weekend.
Catching up on the threads and feeling happier!

Give me a shout or post on my thread if you wanna chat or anything - just putting it out there. Take good care of yourself during this transition and i hope its a good break (just like kelpie did in the countryside) for you. Sending you good thoughts xx

10 hours off track and the glycogen has piled back on too. I didn't use my mental tools - first binged on some shakes (yes really...) in traffic jams then just fell back on savory and sweet from a petrol station on a long and very very slow car journey.

Good that today is weigh in day for Slimmer for Christmas as I am facing up to it and back on it this morning.

| 280.8lbs on 28 July | 272lbs on 11 Aug -8lbs | 269.2lbs 18 Aug -2.8lbs | 265lbs 25 Aug -4.2lbs | 263lbs 1 Sept 2lbs | 260.2lbs 8 Sept -2.8lbs | 256.8lbs 15 Sept -3.4lbs | 256.2lbs 22 Sept -0.6lbs | 250.2lbs 29 Sept -6lbs | 252.2lbs 6 Oct +2lbs |

These things happen dont they. Be kind to yourself - youve done so well overall. Tiny blip, get back on the horse :) you can fix it easily! Funny how you ended up bingeing on the shakes just as i did with some bars the other week. At least i think its a good thing that thats an object of binge rather than other naughty foods available out there. I think its a bit of a success if your first go-to when stressed/busy were the shakes!

Ahh Ali these things happen, hope you've managed to get back on track now :)

Thanks for the support, lovely Miniminners. I've been off Minimins this week - a bit self reflective after loosing the plot....I went to stay with another sister in London - and couldn't cope living out of a suitcase. So back in the marital home. Somewhat off piste - the good thing is that I remained low on carbs. So it's good to be lower on the scales even if this past month has been slower. I'm a bit frustrated that I could have shed more this past two weeks......BUT - I'm also understanding I can stay on the right track, even if not on my ideal schedule. Onwards and downwards .....

247.2lbs today - 33lbs down on my vlcd. So glad to be on the way and now under 40 BMI. I was carrying some REALLY heavy bags the other day. Hard to imagine that I was carrying that on my body just a few months ago. One chin down - just another to go!

| 280.8lbs on 28 July | 272lbs on 11 Aug -8lbs | 269.2lbs 18 Aug -2.8lbs | 265lbs 25 Aug -4.2lbs | 263lbs 1 Sept 2lbs | 260.2lbs 8 Sept -2.8lbs | 256.8lbs 15 Sept -3.4lbs | 256.2lbs 22 Sept -0.6lbs | 250.2lbs 29 Sept -6lbs | 252.2lbs 6 Oct +2lbs | 247.2lbs 13 Oct -5lbs |

Brilliant loss Ali, especially with everything going on and under 40 BMI - amazing!

Back