Shells cambridge diary :-)

shelleymcdiets said:
Weigh in done...... 4.5lb lost in 6 days, and on a period!
I'm ok with that, I wanted 4+, I got it, and now a stone to where I want to be x
Next weigh in is back to Monday, so it will be 8 days, if I can get the same again I will be made up!!!!! X

Well done :) thts rly good considering u don't have much to lose and you have a meal as well whooopp xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0

shelleymcdiets said:
I'm ok with that, I wanted 4+, I got it, and now a stone to where I want to be x
Next weigh in is back to Monday, so it will be 8 days, if I can get the same again I will be made up!!!!! X

Well done love that's great xxx so happy u got more than what u wanted well pleased for u x

4stone2go_xx said:
Well done :) thts rly good considering u don't have much to lose and you have a meal as well whooopp xx

That's it, can't really complain can I? X plus the fact it was only 6 days, hoping for the same next week :) x

Proud of me today!
Party in work, big Buffett tea, lovely cakes/scones & jelly for afters........loads left over, and I didn't touch a crumb!!!
Everyone saying "oh you'll be ok, you have a week til you get weighed...." and "your ok, you don't need to lose weight!"
And I stayed strong and had my water! Wooohooo x
Residents had a fab day! X

shelleymcdiets said:
Proud of me today!
Party in work, big Buffett tea, lovely cakes/scones & jelly for afters........loads left over, and I didn't touch a crumb!!!
Everyone saying "oh you'll be ok, you have a week til you get weighed...." and "your ok, you don't need to lose weight!"
And I stayed strong and had my water! Wooohooo x
Residents had a fab day! X

Well done!! Tht sounds like my worst nightmare :-/ xx

shelleymcdiets said:

Yay well done x

shelleymcdiets said:
Thank you xxx how have u got on this week x

Not the best tbh, soon on hol so will need to re focus on my return I think :)

Well done u staying strong at work with all that temptation I'm impressed x u go gal xxxxxx

Day 7, and I must say, the 'craving' has hit! Opened my fridge today and Emily had opened a pack of sausage rolls........OMG! The smell hit me hard!
Then James, my ever supportive OH, decided to ask me to go the chippy on my way home.......and it began, "well maybe I could just have some spicy chicken if I take the skin off" lol x
I don't know how one day I can refuse all the lovely party food, and the next, I want fried chicken! Haha x This is all strange!
Hope you all had a lovely cd day lol xxx

I craved a bacon butty with tomato sauce for ages this diet is crazy considering I have been a veggie since I was 11 !!!!!!!!!

LeaE said:
I craved a bacon butty with tomato sauce for ages this diet is crazy considering I have been a veggie since I was 11 !!!!!!!!!

That is mental... I not a meat eater but sure I could eat steak while on cd, in fact if I ate meat sure I'd not have had my pizza binge x
Cooked sausages yesterday, could have taken a bite, even though I know what's in them... Yuk!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not craving anything? :eek: Is that kinda strange?
Think i've gone past the stage of craving pasta & pizza.. i almost hate food & the thought of it.

xSinead said:
I'm not craving anything? :eek: Is that kinda strange?
Think i've gone past the stage of craving pasta & pizza.. i almost hate food & the thought of it.

Wish I felt like that!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Make a tumblr account, its so inspiring! I go on there whenever i need a 'pick me up'
completely changed my attitude on food, i see it as a BAD thing, where as i used to see it as my safety blanket.
Having my tongue peirced helps too.. hurts even if i wanted to eat hahaha!!

Back