Shells cambridge diary :-)

4stone2go_xx said:
I use garlic powder in the mushroom one, yum!! But my breath is hanging now haha xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

Hahaha xxx Don't think I'll be trying that one lol xx had my 1st 'tea' 2 boiled eggs, cos it was quick, easy, and allowed! Ha xxx got one more shake for today and then that's day 2 done :)

2 down, one still eating, I've had a chocolate shake & a pint of water, I'm surviving!
Also telling them how I know know the difference between hunger & greed helped! Haha xxx

shelleymcdiets said:
Come to my friends house, and she's ordering a take-away!!!!!!!!!! No need!!!!!

Hahaha!! A friend of mine came round one day last week n ordered dominos whilst at mine!!! Now that's just plain rude lol x

4stone2go_xx said:
Hahaha!! A friend of mine came round one day last week n ordered dominos whilst at mine!!! Now that's just plain rude lol x

That is naughty! I'd tell you what they had, but u may feel the need to drive to Liverpool and hit them yourself! Haha xxx
Proud of me tho! Did well to have them sat with all my favourites! Lol x
How did u cope with the dominos? That must have been hard x

shelleymcdiets said:
That is naughty! I'd tell you what they had, but u may feel the need to drive to Liverpool and hit them yourself! Haha xxx
Proud of me tho! Did well to have them sat with all my favourites! Lol x
How did u cope with the dominos? That must have been hard x

Only an hour away!! Haa.... It was my first week on cd so was on Abit of a buzz n nothing could have tempted me lol so I was ok... Bt now I'd have to avoid things like tht around me! X

4stone2go_xx said:
Only an hour away!! Haa.... It was my first week on cd so was on Abit of a buzz n nothing could have tempted me lol so I was ok... Bt now I'd have to avoid things like tht around me! X

Yeah that's true, I wasn't giving in for no one lol x I especially loved the "how much?!?! I couldn't afford that!!!" and then explaining that she had just spent £4 on her tea and 70p on a can of coke, and that's just 'evening' she'd already had lunch in college & god knows what at home! So she had infect spent more on food than me!
She soon shut up! Haha x
There was me, and 3 others, they were all eating chippy! Awww well, it didn't taste as good as weight loss feels! :) x
I'll have to read this back next week when they do it again haha xxx

Day 3.
Morning all, woke up hungry this morning, for the 1st time and feel drained, dint know if that's the diet, or being up til late x
Came on my period this morning too which doesn't help!
**deep breath** and carry on x I've noticed a lot of people saying day 3/4 is the worst, so I'm taking this as my biggest challenge, if I can get through this ill be ok xxxx
Hope your all having a good day :) I've got work at 10, gonna go & do arts & crafts with the residents :) x
I'll keep my diary going on my iPod and upload it later x have a great day everyone! X

shelleymcdiets said:
Day 3.
Morning all, woke up hungry this morning, for the 1st time and feel drained, dint know if that's the diet, or being up til late x
Came on my period this morning too which doesn't help!
**deep breath** and carry on x I've noticed a lot of people saying day 3/4 is the worst, so I'm taking this as my biggest challenge, if I can get through this ill be ok xxxx
Hope your all having a good day :) I've got work at 10, gonna go & do arts & crafts with the residents :) x
I'll keep my diary going on my iPod and upload it later x have a great day everyone! X

Day 3/4 is supposed to be the hardest hun but u will do it!! X

4stone2go_xx said:
Day 3/4 is supposed to be the hardest hun but u will do it!! X

I'm lasting so far, only had one shake tho cos haven't been home to get my next one xxx But I'll have it before I go back to work at 7 xxx how's your day been?

shelleymcdiets said:
Taking Emily to McDonald's on the way home........... I will be good! Haha x

Arghhhh I had to battle sittin it the car last wk with my daughter eatin mcds smelt goood! Don't give in n stay strong lol x

4stone2go_xx said:
Arghhhh I had to battle sittin it the car last wk with my daughter eatin mcds smelt goood! Don't give in n stay strong lol x

I survived! McDonald's, then tescos, then movie night in work with the usual tea trolly followed by pop corn x been mad busy all day so only just having my last shake & some chicken!
I'm happy with how today has gone though, even though I'm eating late! X

Day 4...... The dreaded day 4 lol xxx
Had a nice lie in this morning, as Emily off school x We were meant to be going to Chester zoo, but the weather changed, so need to sort out something else to do........ Somewhere that people don't eat! Haha xxx
Right, I'm off for my first shake of the day x
Back later xxx

Grilled chicken breast & green beans for tea.......
I used to 'inhale' my food! One thing Cambridge has taught me is to eat slower & enjoy my food, even though it was bland! Lol x
Yesterday it took me 25 mins to eat the same meal! I could eat a 3 course meal in that time last week x
Still got 2 Cambridge meals to have, so gonna have a soup & a shake later xxx
Hope everyone is having a fab day! X

shelleymcdiets said:
Day 4...... The dreaded day 4 lol xxx
Had a nice lie in this morning, as Emily off school x We were meant to be going to Chester zoo, but the weather changed, so need to sort out something else to do........ Somewhere that people don't eat! Haha xxx
Right, I'm off for my first shake of the day x
Back later xxx

So r u classing Monday as day 1 chick?! U finding the diet ok xx

4stone2go_xx said:
So r u classing Monday as day 1 chick?! U finding the diet ok xx

Yeah Hun x finding it fine, it's the 'step 2' thing that's annoying me, it's harder to have a lil high protein meal, for me, cos I eat my chicken and then want something sweet. So I'm going to get more of the shakes when I go back, so I've got something to class as 'pudding' lol x it's after I eat and the evenings that have been the worst!
Today is the hungriest & weakest I've felt throughout, just feel drained, but I know it will pass :) x

Just been to staff meeting, and was so good! No cakes/busicuts...... and didn't go the pub after! So now I'm home, about to have my soup, and a shake x

Other half is sat with a big bowl of all bran, I don't even like it! But I could happily have that lol x don't like milk either! Hahaha xxx

Back