Shells cambridge diary :-)

xSinead said:
Make a tumblr account, its so inspiring! I go on there whenever i need a 'pick me up'
completely changed my attitude on food, i see it as a BAD thing, where as i used to see it as my safety blanket.
Having my tongue peirced helps too.. hurts even if i wanted to eat hahaha!!

What's a tumblr account??
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tumblr is a website, a blog that you can create out of pictures, writing, whatever you want.

My tumblr is Angel In Disguise.
alot of people have found mine really inspiring, i love it! I blog about how i feel, towards weight, myself, my relationships, etc!

xSinead said:
Tumblr is a website, a blog that you can create out of pictures, writing, whatever you want.

alot of people have found mine really inspiring, i love it! I blog about how i feel, towards weight, myself, my relationships, etc!

Just checked it out, it's wicked! I'm going to get me one of those set up;)
Cheers xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xSinead said:

I'm gonna have to get on this! Xx

Well, let's just say, I had a slip...... I feel awful! I feel ashamed, and embarrassed! But had to share on here!
I messages my OH while I was out saying I was craving carbs terribly, I just wanted bread/fries etc.... And he didn't get bk to me! Pointless telling my friend who I was with cos she's just like "ohhh have something!" lol x
Either way, I've messed up, like a fool! Now my stomach is making some craaaaaaaazy noises!
The important thing (I'm telling myself to make myself feel better) is that I own my mistake, I know exactly what I had, I know the calorie value, and I've even wrote it in as part of my 'fitness planner' so I know exactly how many calories I have over eaten today.
So, I'm gonna lay here now, feel like crap for a bit.... Feel stupid as I honestly didn't even enjoy what I had! I should have just had the stuff at the party in work the other day!!! I'm so annoyed with myself!
Right, rant over, tomorrow's a new day....... And work begins AGAIN! X
I hope all of your days have been better than mine!

ALSO!!!!! My OH is a complete.............. ( fill in the blanks)
When I came home, he made me feel even freeking worse!! Had to remind him that he's MEANT to love me no matter what, and support, not criticise what I do! Even when I do F-up! Men eh!!! He just makes me want to go and eat a take-away! Cos I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for me, and to know that he felt the need to make me feel worse, makes me want to say fu I'll have what I want! Anybody else ever get like that??????

Sorry, rant over xxxx I'm off xxxx n'night xxxx

Tomorrow's a new day, start a fresh and forget about last night - drink plenty of water today to flush your system x

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

shelleymcdiets said:
Well, let's just say, I had a slip...... I feel awful! I feel ashamed, and embarrassed! But had to share on here!
I messages my OH while I was out saying I was craving carbs terribly, I just wanted bread/fries etc.... And he didn't get bk to me! Pointless telling my friend who I was with cos she's just like "ohhh have something!" lol x
Either way, I've messed up, like a fool! Now my stomach is making some craaaaaaaazy noises!
The important thing (I'm telling myself to make myself feel better) is that I own my mistake, I know exactly what I had, I know the calorie value, and I've even wrote it in as part of my 'fitness planner' so I know exactly how many calories I have over eaten today.
So, I'm gonna lay here now, feel like crap for a bit.... Feel stupid as I honestly didn't even enjoy what I had! I should have just had the stuff at the party in work the other day!!! I'm so annoyed with myself!
Right, rant over, tomorrow's a new day....... And work begins AGAIN! X
I hope all of your days have been better than mine!

ALSO!!!!! My OH is a complete.............. ( fill in the blanks)
When I came home, he made me feel even freeking worse!! Had to remind him that he's MEANT to love me no matter what, and support, not criticise what I do! Even when I do F-up! Men eh!!! He just makes me want to go and eat a take-away! Cos I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for me, and to know that he felt the need to make me feel worse, makes me want to say fu I'll have what I want! Anybody else ever get like that??????

Sorry, rant over xxxx I'm off xxxx n'night xxxx

Aww no Hun, don't dwell in last night... Forget about it n move on. Actually... No.... Remember this feeling n how u felt when u 'slipped up' n if u ever feel like eating crap in the future whilst on cd remember how crap it made u feel n pointless it was :)... Today is a new day just drink twice as much water n think about ur goal n how amazing u will feel when u get there, then u can eat wt u wnt (in moderation) and feel happier in yourself, which is the reason u started this diet.

Also... Men r different to us women... They r on another planet so don't listen to what ur oh says! Your doing this for u not him or anybody else. He might even think he's supporting u by making u feel bad about it??! Who knows!?? Would u rather he said Ahh it's ok don't worry about it so then u dont feel guilty if u do it again? Which u won't!! Cz if u feel like it down loaadddss of water n come on here for support :-D

And remember ull be at goal weight in just a few short months (if that!) n those weeks will fly past n ull be so glad u stuck at it.

Chin up chick xxx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0

Back