Shells cambridge diary :-)

shelleymcdiets said:
Other half is sat with a big bowl of all bran, I don't even like it! But I could happily have that lol x don't like milk either! Hahaha xxx

Haha funnnyyyy x

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

Morning all x Day 5
Woke up so hungry this morning! Just had my morning coffee and gonna have a shake in a minute x
It may sound stupid, and I don't want to jinx myself, BUT I swear I can already feel a loss, the top I'm wearing today, is the same one I wore Sunday just gone, and I'm sure it's looser! I'm trying my very best not to get the wii out to cheat & weigh myself haha x
I know If I wait til Sunday (Sunday because of bank holiday) it will be so much sweeter if I've lost, I say if, because I don't want to sound like a fool on Sunday if I haven't lost haha xxx
Hope your all having a fab day! X

shelleymcdiets said:
2 down, one still eating, I've had a chocolate shake & a pint of water, I'm surviving!
Also telling them how I know know the difference between hunger & greed helped! Haha xxx

Hi Shelley

Love that ^^^^ shame them lol

shelleymcdiets said:
Morning all x Day 5
Woke up so hungry this morning! Just had my morning coffee and gonna have a shake in a minute x
It may sound stupid, and I don't want to jinx myself, BUT I swear I can already feel a loss, the top I'm wearing today, is the same one I wore Sunday just gone, and I'm sure it's looser! I'm trying my very best not to get the wii out to cheat & weigh myself haha x
I know If I wait til Sunday (Sunday because of bank holiday) it will be so much sweeter if I've lost, I say if, because I don't want to sound like a fool on Sunday if I haven't lost haha xxx
Hope your all having a fab day! X

That's great that u r feeling a difference already as it will help you stay strong :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi Shelley

Love that ^^^^ shame them lol

Lol xxx best way! Lol x

We'll see what the scales say Sunday, had a good day today, no cheating, and extra water! X hope your day has gone well x

Day 6 and I haven't been near the scales! Proud of me for that! Lol xxx
I had a lil slip yesterday, I missed one of my Cambridge products, I had all intention of having a shake & soup in the evening, but got home later than expected so only had the shake. So that was two shakes and a white/green meal. Hopefully it won't effect me too much x
So far today, I've had a tomato soup & a choc shake, gotta go into work soon to prepare the home for the Jubilee celebrations x so I'm going to have my chicken breast & shake when I get back xxx
Haven't had enough water today, so need to work on that too, 1st weigh in, tomorrow at 1130! I'm actually starting to feel nervous! Lol hope I've got a loss, I want 4lb, anything above is a bonus!
My partner said today he can feel a difference when he cuddled me, which made me feel great!
Hope all of your days are going good! X

shelleymcdiets said:
Day 6 and I haven't been near the scales! Proud of me for that! Lol xxx
I had a lil slip yesterday, I missed one of my Cambridge products, I had all intention of having a shake & soup in the evening, but got home later than expected so only had the shake. So that was two shakes and a white/green meal. Hopefully it won't effect me too much x
So far today, I've had a tomato soup & a choc shake, gotta go into work soon to prepare the home for the Jubilee celebrations x so I'm going to have my chicken breast & shake when I get back xxx
Haven't had enough water today, so need to work on that too, 1st weigh in, tomorrow at 1130! I'm actually starting to feel nervous! Lol hope I've got a loss, I want 4lb, anything above is a bonus!
My partner said today he can feel a difference when he cuddled me, which made me feel great!
Hope all of your days are going good! X

Well done for not stepping on the scales :) its torture isn't it lol! Xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0

Good luck with the weigh in, sounds like you're doing really well xx

Good luck with weigh in xxxxx

It's mine too so see how we go hey x I'm always nervous sat night before I go how sad is that lol xxxxx

10am wbu ?

Good luck with weigh in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sending u all the luck I can muster xxx

Weigh in done...... 4.5lb lost in 6 days, and on a period!
I'm ok with that, I wanted 4+, I got it, and now a stone to where I want to be x
Next weigh in is back to Monday, so it will be 8 days, if I can get the same again I will be made up!!!!! X

Back