shells last run!

Not energetic namaste if you check my Facebook you'll see my album of my mums house now it's been done! So now I'm ashamed of mine lol

Not energetic namaste if you check my Facebook you'll see my album of my mums house now it's been done! So now I'm ashamed of mine lol

I'll go and have a look right now........ seem to spend most of my time either on minimins or fb :D

shellreed2011 said:
Ohhh they did more damage than you think! Scales showed +3! this morning!

From one bag?!! Evil evil evil crisps!! x

I heard on a TV programme once, that when you've been on a low carb diet, the minute you start eating carbs, your body retains any water it can get its hands on. xx

shellreed2011 said:
Ohhh they did more damage than you think! Scales showed +3! this morning!

Oh poo! Stupid scales!! Grrr!!! It can only be glycogen and water hun if it was only a bag of hula hoops it'll be off tomorrow or the day after I promise x

I'm awake dressed n ready for the gym :)

Blimey....... you are keen :) :) :) Enjoy xx

Been to gym got back about 8am been sanding ever since am pooped but need to carry on going!

Blimey...... what ya sanding???

Every piece of woodwork in my house! Havnt even finished the hallway and stairs yet! There's 40 years worth of gloss paint to come off with a heat gun then it's gotta be sanded! It's killing me lol

Every piece of woodwork in my house! Havnt even finished the hallway and stairs yet! There's 40 years worth of gloss paint to come off with a heat gun then it's gotta be sanded! It's killing me lol

You can pay/bribe/trick people into doing that for you :) x

I don't trust anyone to do it lol well actually hubby won't let me cos he says whoever I get to do it won't do it the way I want n I'll end up redoing it lol

I bought a heat gun from Argos for 20 quid n a scraper from wilkinson for a quid lol £21 to do it not a bad price lol

I'm up dressed and off to the gym!

I'm uber impressed with you Shell........ not suffering this morning then? Did you work hard enough yesterday? :)

Gym done went n stole a better sander off daddy's workshop :) well actually I didn't steal it I just said "daddddd I need it" batted my baby browns and got it lol gym went ok n yes namaste I did work hard enough lol my legs were practically screaming at me when I started this morning!

Back