shells last run!

You're gonna exercise that excess weight into submission......bet you feel fab though, despite the aches and pains :)

You go Shell ;) so impressed with the gymming

Epic fail tonight :( small cicago town pizza n two packets hula hoops!

shellreed2011 said:
Epic fail tonight :( small cicago town pizza n two packets hula hoops!

Not as epic as me :( just ordered a takeaway! First bit of food to pass my lips in 4 weeks and I'm choosing takeaway! It's ok though I know it's wrong but am prepared for the gain and refuse to feel guilty! Hope this has made you feel a little better about your mini epic fail! xx

I would have had a takeaway too! I fancied a kebab! But had no money in my purse and hubby refused to go to the cashpoint for me! He said I'd regret it in the morning n he's right too!

Oh sweetie compared with what I shovelled down my throat tonight cheese really isn't that bad! Don't beat yourself up I saw your post it was hardly any cheese :)

Ok today's another day! Off to do more paint stripping! No stinking food for me today! I was up nearly all night feeling sick after my stupid binge last night!

Oh hun, don't fret over it...... with all the exercise you've been doing lately it was probably your body telling you it needed something extra....... big hugs and have a good day today xxx

Stripping went no where! I've had the umm runs! So not been far from the bathroom all day lol but been 100% so far thank god!

shellreed2011 said:
Stripping went no where! I've had the umm runs! So not been far from the bathroom all day lol but been 100% so far thank god!

Oh hun :( poor you! Well done for being good though x

I'm only being good cos I'm scared I be back on the loo lol

Having a vanilla shake hot with coffee now :)

:grouphugg:

Ohh dear I'm sobbing my heart out! Watching the biggest loser and jillian getting talking to kristie had me in tears! It's exactly me and made me confront quite a few things I didn't expect. My dad leaving when I was 8 and having other children kristie saying people thinking she was weak was what my ex friend said about me people saying she's not good enough for her husband reminded me of my mother in law saying she didn't cone to my wedding because she thought marrying me was the biggest mistake my husband would ever make! God I'm crying again just typing this! Maybe this has made me confront why I use food I remember the day my dad left it was Xmas eve and when he went my mum gave me a tin of roses because I was crying and I ate them all maybe this thing with food has been going on that long! No more, I've had enough I am strong I will do this I will prove them all wrong I will be thin I will be happy and healthy and I will make my husband proud of me and give him the wife he deserves and the mother my children deserve no more slip ups enough now I'm not who I used to be and I will never be her again! Sorry it's so long I think I needed that!

Back