shells last run!

shellreed2011 said:
Nope no inches! I seem to go down to 12.6 then the following morning it's back then I'm down again!!

That's so odd it must be the exercise :( sure it'll sort itself out soon it has to :)

Right here with you x I've got ten weeks starting on 25/07 so will be popping in to see how youre doing.

Good Luck
Dawn x

It's back!!!!! New modem came today :)

Decided cos I have two classes not to go to the gym this morning and I hate it! Won't be missing the morning again lol

So I have had a bad day after yet another stay the same (I am so sick of seeing 12.7!) I had a binge! I feel awful now and I can't believe I did it! I just don't understand why I'm not losing! It's so pissing disheartening pardon my French!

shellreed2011 said:
So I have had a bad day after yet another stay the same (I am so sick of seeing 12.7!) I had a binge! I feel awful now and I can't believe I did it! I just don't understand why I'm not losing! It's so pissing disheartening pardon my French!

That is awful sweetie :( really hope it shifts soon for you :( don't know what else to say, what about an AAMW to boost your metabolism?

I'm doing working solution hun because ts wasn't giving me enough calories! I weighed this morning which I know was stupid! And I'm up to 12.9 :'( I am such an idiot!

shellreed2011 said:
I'm doing working solution hun because ts wasn't giving me enough calories! I weighed this morning which I know was stupid! And I'm up to 12.9 :'( I am such an idiot!

Oh hun it's just water :( it'll be off in a few days :)

I know I'm just getting so disheartened at the min

So I went to the doctors yesterday who double checked n I have only lost a pound in three weeks!! So I'm now having a shedful of blood tests she thinks it may be my thyroid so at least if it is I'll have a reason for it :D three classes yesterday my brother who is a welsh champion kickboxer came with me told me all the way there that he would woop my ass was well and truly dead by the end of it lol and has decided that I am insane because id already done two classes during the day too lol kinda made me feel good knowing my fitness is better than a champions lol

Well bloods came back normal so it seems I'm just fat! I'm getting ready for a girls night out now so wish me luck lol

I am going back to ts I've had enough of seeing 12 f'ing 7!!

yay!
me and dust are back today :)

i thought i was happy at 12ish stone but im not so im here to kick fats butt again :) xx are you starting today? xx

Back