shells last run!

Doing ok today drinking me water gonna try and get the full 3l down today fingers crossed xx

Come on shell come onnnnnnnn lol I'm screaming all the way from here lol u can do it beautiful x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2l gone :D am feeling positive I feel much better that after my two slices of bread the other day that I didn't keep eating I'm feeling really good hubby only agreed for me to restart exante on the condition that I had the nights off in feb and march so that I could go ahead with the plans we had already made and now I'm feeling more certain that I can have those nights off and get back on the wagon so all in all I'm feeling pretty positive today :)

precious said:
Come on shell come onnnnnnnn lol I'm screaming all the way from here lol u can do it beautiful x

Precious you never fail to put a smile on my face :D

Ok strike that! My positive attitude has gone :( went in the bath just now and when I got out I caught sight of myself naked in the mirror :( am all depressed now after the sight of my wobbly flabby bits :(

Oh my lovely listen chick forget that mirror, just remember how far u have come, just think I bet deep down those skinny people really wish they cud be like us lol because we are worth it ;-) x

And yet again precious makes shell smile lol

Aww fanx babe just checking on ya till muffy and Carly are back with you my lovely hope ur feeling better babes x x

Yup I'm ok sweetie am just about to go up to bed I'm feeling pretty pleased that I've last this long on ts with only the two slices of bread lol

See hunny u have done pretty amazing and should be well pleased my lovely :) sod the bread - that was just a bit of warm up to get to where u are now babe ;-) ready foe tomm? Course u are babe nite sweet and see u tomm x x

Thank you so much hunny I'm up and ready for another day ts :D

2.5l down feeling ok bit tired n bit of a headache!

Stinking headache early night I think :'(

Week 3 weigh in this morning and I'm -3lb I'm a little upset because last night it was -4 so where the pound has come from overnight I don't know!

Having a really bad day today not giving in but so upset for no reason!

Really don't know how much longer I can do this for :(

Ah sometimes it's hard isn't it :( on Wednesday should be my 4 week, but I had such a bad week last week, that I have started again today on TS I gained 2lb over last weekend so that's why I have drawn a line under it and started again.

I keep in touch with these pages that gives me the inspiration to keep going.

Today all I have had is
Bar for breakfast
1 cup of coffee with splash of milk
Water
Cup of coffee at lunch time.
Water
Just had chicken soup
And milk shake for pudding
More water had 3 ltrs today
I will have another cup of coffee
Then bed

Hope you still hang in there, hugs
Gill
X

Shell, I agree with Gill, you cannot give it up, just look at what you have lost in three weeks, remember how long it took you to put weight on? Well you are losing it quicker than you put it on. On a selfish note, I dont want to see you give up on this, as everyone who stays with the programme are inspirational to me x

After chatting with my girls via text I have decided I will give it untill next Monday if I have another three pound and I still feel like this I'm going to move to working solution

Woke up feeling slightly more positive today no idea what was wrong with me yesterday so I'm hoping today will be better :D

Back