shells last run!

shellreed2011 said:
Oh dear no its not Carly babes you better go read my post about being ashamed :'(

Which post?

It's called so ashamed xx

I'm back today with a new frame of mind it goes like this: if indeed this lump is anything bad then I'm going to have to have some sort of op or treatment arnt I? Well having an op or treatment is risky anyway but more so when ur big soooo I have to lose weight to be healthy incase I need anything done :D

Thanks sandy I have awful hunger pangs bellys making some choice noises lol and scales are up +2 which is no surprise! Just gonna pray I lose 2lb over the weekend lol

hey shell, sorry iv been so busy painting and doing stuff with the kids this week iv not been around. fingers crossed the cyst isnt anything bad. always a good idea to lose more weight incase you need anything done though ;) great idea xx

Been thinking I may change my weigh in to a friday because I know if I see a gain it will upset me so I think I'll start today as a fresh week so that it doesn't set me back so I'm gonna put this week down as a sts cos it was yesterday lol and have my 5th weigh in on Friday what do u think?

Hi Shell good luck this week! You can do it :)

After having a long chat with hubby we both think that untill the results come back I would be better of doing ws so that's what I'm doing but the kicker is I don't want to eat today lol! So when and if I want to I will do ws

shellreed2011 said:
After having a long chat with hubby we both think that untill the results come back I would be better of doing ws so that's what I'm doing but the kicker is I don't want to eat today lol! So when and if I want to I will do ws

Big kiss hun do what feels right but yes being lighter will help with any procedures you have to have x

I still havnt eaten lol just having my last pack now then I'll go have early night I think xx

Thank you my lovely :D

Doing ok today :D drinking me water one pack down :D

good good!

I'm trying lol really I am lol

Omg I've just realised you've lost nearly 10stone already! That is brilliant, how long has that taken you? That took real dedication :)

lovinthesummer said:
Omg I've just realised you've lost nearly 10stone already! That is brilliant, how long has that taken you? That took real dedication :)

Just over a year Hun but if I hadn't been messing around I would have done it sooner lol

Stuck to my packs and water lol glad I got straight back on the wagon :D

Back