shells last run!

Just posted this on main board so will pop it here too After speaking to him yesterday he has said he wants to make little changes not eating between meals etc so last night rather than his usual night munchies he had a piece of toast and normal tea he called me into the bathroom this morning and says 'ok mam your right I didn't munch last night I wasn't hungry and I lost 1.5 lb yesterday' so he can see now that little changes make big differences he wants us to go for a walk together today we live but quite a lot of hills so we could be getting plenty of exercise he also wants a new bike as Santa was stupid and got one that was too big for him for Xmas lol so he wants a new one for me to use the big one so we can do that together too! As for me? The binge last night didn't cost me anything on the scales I'm still a pound over due to Friday night but at least I havnt gained after last night so time for me to put my money where my mouth is and show my son that I can control my cravings that way he can too!

Aw glad you're both feeling better this morning :) he's only young and a few small changes will make all the difference, If there's no junk in the house, no one can eat it. Might seem severe but I Think we have to much junk readily available to us nowadays. And don't ever think your a bad mum, because if thats the case we're all crap mothers :) And we know that's not true, because we're all perfect ;)

And you know what else being a male he'll drop the weight no bother lol
have a good day. Hope it all works out for you x

Filthy headache :( but am doing ok 2 l water down so far :D

shellreed2011 said:
Filthy headache :( but am doing ok 2 l water down so far :D

Good girl x

Am finally back to my pre Friday binge weight! So anything that goes now is officially a loss lol weigh in day Saturday so hoping it will go!

After seeing another post on here I decided to check out my weight loss percentage and it's 31.18% !! I'm very pleased and very shocked lol

Good job getting back down to Fridays weight and wow, how do you calculate the percentage - that's a lot! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I googled it lol and found a percentage calculater lol

Am feeling much better :D

Glad to hear it :D

So anyone want to explain how I was - yesterday and + today?! Can't seem to get back to the 12's! And last year I was moaning I hated the sight of 12.7! I'd kill to see that now lol!!

Not gonna let gain upset me I've no idea where it came from but I'm not going to get down about it!

Had some bad news today hubby will be in a wheelchair soon as there's nothing more they can do for him so yet again shell binged! I am so stupid! The only one who can get me thin is me! Yet I can't keep control of myself the first three weeks were fine but I've now binged three times in a week! What the hell is wrong with me!!

Ok I decided last night I would low carb it for the next week because I'm having next weekend off as I promised hubby I would when I started the diet and I woke up this morning determined to stick to packs and not hungry lol sods law

Still not hungry what is going on with my head lol

Still 100% still going strong!

Having a bit of a rough time the last few days but have stayed 100% since my Thursday binge still havnt shifted the binge weight so looks like I'll have a gain at weigh in tomorrow :(

Back