shells last run!

Wow Hun are u in k then? I love the whole buzzy bee feeling full of energy lol..yeah do take it easy Hun maybe put your feet up with a glass of water ;)

Im usually in the gym for just over an hour don't think I can do 2 hours :eek: but good on you Hun :p

Have a good day :D

I'm just 'cooking' tea lol I've found with the soup if I leave it settle it get rids of the froth!

Exactly why I leave it settle lol

Minging

Was so busy yesterday I didn't have time to post! After my fainting incident the other day I have decided to do ws for a week especially since the scales have also stopped moving too! So bought me some quorn n away I go :) off to my beloved gym now! I don't know why I didn't go to the gym sooner! I think I may be slightly addicted! Lol

Wow, a love of exercise:D Bet you wouldn't have said that this time last year!! Glad you're feeling better and have made a decision about where you're going........... you're gonna be one fit and toned healthy lady xx

Hun honestly I am totally addicted lol I love it :)

I've only gone and signed up for a boot camp! Dear god I think I'm a glutton for punishment!

A 'boot camp' sounds like a lot of harsh, hard work........ go Shell :)

It's every morning for a week to start with so we'll see how it goes!

I know my gym buddies talked me into it lol i must be mad lol

Only manage hour in the gym today owing to my knees screaming at me lol but lost a bit of my failure weight lol so only a pound to go until I'm back to what it was!

Your doing fab on the excersise front bet u can feel a difference.. Wow u have gym buddies lucky lucky... My gym is so dull .. Don't hear a peep out of them... Lol.. I'd love to try bootcamp but wrong times...good luck U will do fab x

Havnt been on for a few days but still been good :) had yesterday and today off the gym and I cannot wait to get back to it tomorrow :)

Back