shells last run!

Im up and ready to face the firing squad! Ohh dear what have I done lol

shellreed2011 said:
Im up and ready to face the firing squad! Ohh dear what have I done lol

Good luck shell! x

Well boot camp done I didn't know I had muscles in the places I ache lol and yes I'm going back tomorrow! And I'm still going to go to the gym this afternoon this afternoon!

Well done you!!! Makes me feel tired just reading your diary :)

Well done hun xxx

namaste said:
Well done you!!! Makes me feel tired just reading your diary :)

I agree! Well done shell! x

Well I lived through boot camp! And I went up the gym this afternoon I'm totally dead tonight lol and soooo tired lol

shellreed2011 said:
Well I lived through boot camp! And I went up the gym this afternoon I'm totally dead tonight lol and soooo tired lol

I bet you are woman! Don't know where you get the energy from but good for you! I wish I had just a teensie bit of your motivation and dedication!! xx

I am aching in places I didn't know I had!

Well done shell, but DOMS (Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness) hits fully after 72 hours. So make sure you eat some extra protein :D

Extra protein! I need new legs! I'm in bloody agony lol boot camp again this morning! But it's boxing today and I love to hit things lol and I got gym this afternoon! I had better lose weight this week I tell you lol

Hmm have just weighed n I've gained 2lbs? Anyone got any idea why?

shellreed2011 said:

?????? Not a clue but it's not fair! Your working your tiny arse off and you get a gain from it?!! Maybe a big loss tomorrow? ;) x

It'll just be your muscles retaining some water due to your increased workout schedule. Every time you workout your muscle fibres are broken down a little (sometimes a bit more than a little - hence your DOMS!) and then between sessions they repair and rebuild so they are stronger. This happens every time you workout as long as you are challenging yourself enough.

Make sure you're taking your measurements shell!! Your toning up ;)

Well I have been banned from boot camp! The bloke told me not to come back tomorrow! It was boxing today and I went a bit hard and split my knuckle (I love boxing!) and because I asked questions which exercise is better to tone this up etc he said that they didn't want me to come back! When I was hitting the pads he walked passed three times n said how well I was doing on the pads then has the cheek to say I split my knuckle because I wasn't doing them correctly! A***hole! So I've signed up for combat classes up the gym!

shellreed2011 said:
Well I have been banned from boot camp! The bloke told me not to come back tomorrow! It was boxing today and I went a bit hard and split my knuckle (I love boxing!) and because I asked questions which exercise is better to tone this up etc he said that they didn't want me to come back! When I was hitting the pads he walked passed three times n said how well I was doing on the pads then has the cheek to say I split my knuckle because I wasn't doing them correctly! A***hole! So I've signed up for combat classes up the gym!

Idiot, best off out of that hun

Omg what a silly knob his loss Hun honestly I would have punched his lights out and walked off... Hope your knuckle is ok..

Well done for sigh ing up to another class though good luck and hopefully they will have a better attitude x

Well I'm up and ready for the gym I'm sat here like some sort of idiot wondering whether I should weigh myself or not lol

Back