shells last run!

Ok so I weighed and now I wish I hadn't! I have now gained 5lbs! I've been good I've exercised so how on earth have I gained 5lbs! I'm drinking all my water too!

shellreed2011 said:
Ok so I weighed and now I wish I hadn't! I have now gained 5lbs! I've been good I've exercised so how on earth have I gained 5lbs! I'm drinking all my water too!

Hmmm try some other scales, get to boots etc that can't be right :( sorry Hun

It's exactly the same thing as I said before: water retention caused by muscle inflammation due to your increased workout schedule. Nothing to worry about.

How long do you think it will take to go down do you think?

Some people are always a couple of pounds heavier while training due to the water retention (I'm one of them!). For others it drops off in a few days or after a week or two. But it's definitely not fat! :)

I need to be in the healthy bmi or they won't give me my operation! And the bmi doesn't tell the difference between fat n muscle !!

Oh I hope it's nothing serious you need done!

Eventually your fat loss will exceed any water you may be retaining and the weight will continue to drop - or the water will drop off on it's own anyway.

It's not serious I have lost 7 stone and I have a lot of loose skin which doctors agree won't go away with training at first I was supposed to have my arms boobs and thighs and belly done but it looks like it's only going to be my boobs and belly as the rest has all but gone but after three kids the boobs and belly are never going to go lol even the trainers up the gym said that lol

Still not lost! Not even an ounce!

Well totm arrived and with it the biggest binge I have had so far! I actually feel sick ive eaten so much!

shellreed2011 said:
Well totm arrived and with it the biggest binge I have had so far! I actually feel sick ive eaten so much!

Auntie Flo's a right old cow and she has ways of making us do these things we don't really want to do! Hopefully she will be a little kinder for you tomorrow! Oh to be a man! xx

Had hell of a day but been good :D am back down to 12.6 so water weight and totm weight has gone :) was slightly shocking to lose 5lbs since Sunday but hey I'm not complaining lol gym is still good even better now with the classes I'm doing I'm up there for three hours a day now jillian michaels would be proud lol

shellreed2011 said:
Had hell of a day but been good :D am back down to 12.6 so water weight and totm weight has gone :) was slightly shocking to lose 5lbs since Sunday but hey I'm not complaining lol gym is still good even better now with the classes I'm doing I'm up there for three hours a day now jillian michaels would be proud lol

You go girl, wish I had just half of your energy! Well done on the 5lbs loss- amazing xx

Well I have just bought a pair of jeans...... In a size 14 :D I am also down to 12.5 :D so I'm very happy today :D

shellreed2011 said:
Well I have just bought a pair of jeans...... In a size 14 :D I am also down to 12.5 :D so I'm very happy today :D

Oh I am so glad hun that is great news :D we are so close in weight now I was 12.3 this am :)

Got up this morning and im up 3lbs :s god knows how!

Nope no inches! I seem to go down to 12.6 then the following morning it's back then I'm down again!!

Back