shells last run!

shellreed2011 said:
Thanks hun im just getting so down about it! Xx

Hi shell, you'll see from my diary I am THE slowest loser!! When I've stuck to it 100% its still the same!!
Just got to keep going and eventually we will get there. X

Weigh in done -3lbs this week am a little disappointed but it's still a stone in two week

shellreed2011 said:
Weigh in done -3lbs this week am a little disappointed but it's still a stone in two week

Your already half a stone ahead of the monthly 'average' but Sorry your bummed about it, hope next week is better for you xxx

Not so much bummed hunny I'm actually feeling better as I just checked my Facebook and last year I was posting my scales pictures online and it took three weeks last year to lose 1stone 1 pound lol so I'm a week ahead this time lol xx

Struggling tonight :( not had anywhere near enough water and I'm craving terribly :'(

Hi I am also struggling with the water today :( been busy and not enough time to drink water lol
Tomorrow another day :)
Good luck
Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shellreed2011 said:
Struggling tonight :( not had anywhere near enough water and I'm craving terribly :'(

Hope you managed a bit more water and feel more positive tomorrow. Im so jel that you have done so well at sticking to plan. Wish I could find that determination. Maybe tomorrow will be my day? See you tomorrow your doing great xx xx

Youre getting there Shell xxx

I have to be honest girls I've no bloody idea how I made it through yesterday! Never mind today's another day!

Another day another sts 'sigh' I can't even blame totm because that's all but gone :(

It's so hard tho :(

It's ok hunny I'll be fine I can do this :)

Hey shell so glad ur still here ur so positive hun, I know way u mean about the sts but it just have to shift sooner or later Hun hang in there x x

I'm trying babes lol thank you xx

Didn't post last night because I had two slice of bread :( so didn't update because I felt bad but I'm back today and ready to go :)

3l water gone :D only just having my first pack so best get moving lol I was worried I wouldn't be able to get back on it after my bread incident last night lol am glad I did though :D

Well done, I am starting again today, was really down this morning only lost 2lb 4oz this week. But started again
Good luck today x

Back