shells last run!

Thanks guys I'll be ok I'm going to join the gym again I think I miss working out and I seemed to have much more energy all day after a 7am work out

Thanks guys I'll be ok I'm going to join the gym again I think I miss working out and I seemed to have much more energy all day after a 7am work out
Hello i have been reading just never posted... keeping going :) ive started exercising aswell and feel better for it at last.

Danii

I'm def going back to the gym I miss it do much and the energy it used to give me!

I would love to start going to the gym but I cant drive and I live in the middle of nowhere so I can only do my walking.
Might get an exercise bike for home or something!

What kinda things do you do at the gym?
Cardio or toning exercises?

Bit of both hun I love circuits that's weight lifting boxing and aerobics all in one session! And I adore body combat!

So even with being good I've gained 4lbs! And I've been doing ws and all I've eaten that's not packs are mushroom omelettes! It may be totm but 4lbs is a hell of a lot :'(

Morning shell oh hun that really sucks hey those r good choices too maybe as u say totm soon? Dont be disheartened may sound slot but it will disappear soon or is it the gym maybe the excercise?? hugs babe x x

I havnt rejoined the gym yet Hun lol

No babes I feel all frumpy n horrid and I've eaten today so feeling even worse :(

Am still here clinging on by my finger tips lol

Am clinging on Hun lol by the skin of my teeth lol still three pounds up and still don't know how!!

Got up this morning and 3 of the 5 have gone?! I don't know where the gain came from in the first place but it's gone anyway lol or at least going lol

Icandoit81 said:
Those other two will be gone in no time I'm sure. Good luck

It's gone lol I'm back at 13 stone last year I moaned about seeing 12.7 all the time now I'd give anything to get back to 12.7! Lol

Had family down since Monday managed to stay 100% although god only knows how lol been back up the gym to :)

Hi shell, how's it going? Hope everything's good with you:)

I love to see your diary and your ticker, it's so inspiring :D

Had a bit of a blip but am back on track now :)

Back