Shelly Belly's Cruise Control - Last Push to Consol :)

How are you Shelly?

Hey everybody!!

It feels like it's been ages! I'm still trucking along - had a great week last week - amazing run on Saturday (18km :) ) and then it all came a bit unstuck on Sunday night. :( Old habits die hard, I guess. Anyway, I rode out the insane carb cravings yesterday and am feeling good again today. I really need to focus on re-fuelling properly after the long-runs so that I don't let myself get too hungry afterwards. I'm looking forward to this half Marathon being over, though my times at the moment are going great :)

PP again today - And I've found a place near the office where you can buy cooked turkey breast fillets - bonus :)
Got the gyno at lunchtime too - hmm...

Something crazy happened on Friday - My Boss, who remember, I said was going on a business trip for a month... called to tell me I was doing the US leg with her. So I'm flying to NY tomorrow. So all that advice we were giving Matt a couple of weeks ago - that's what I'm clinging to!!

Will just be gone for a week and I'm planning to carry on as usual - maybe a few more PV days, as necessary

P.S. No scale update, because my friend still has my scales. But I'm into all my clothes now except two pairs of trousers and one suit (which I tried on this morning - maybe 1 inch to go on the skirt)

Hi shelly,

looking forward to your US update :) I'm totally in awe of your running capability!! You are super fit!!

xxx

Back