Shelly's Exante Journey From Start to Finish - Weekly WI :-D

Fingers crossed good luck

Morning all....hope everyone is doing well! Not going to go into how many weeks this has taken me but I have now lost total of 24lbs!!! Yay!!! Lost cheat weight plus 2lbs extra.

That is it now, no more messing around.

I AM BACK AND ON A MISSION

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Shellyn! It doesn't matter how long it's taken as long as you get there in the end. It's all going in the right direction x

Hazel115 said:
Well done Shellyn! It doesn't matter how long it's taken as long as you get there in the end. It's all going in the right direction x

Thanks hazel x

Well done your doing great! Look to the future not to the past. Your in control now.Keep up the good work. ;)

Maybabe said:
Well done your doing great! Look to the future not to the past. Your in control now.Keep up the good work. ;)

Thanks hun x really need the motivation from here x

Well another week done and dusted and another 2lbs off. I have had a full TS week but also had TOTM so could be water retention....still pleased with loss!!

Anyway...onwards and downwards x good luck all x

Hi all, weighed in yesterday and lost another 2.5 lbs...yay!!!!

Reached mini goal of 12st 11lbs, well just under at 12st 10.5lbs but what's half a pound between friends x

Happy..happy...happy x

Half a pound off on weigh in on Tuesday. Not bad as had a day off on Saturday but not happy. I would love to see 4 or 5lbs off next week....here's wishing x

Good luck all x

Well done cherub - you keep getting back on track and slowly but surely you are heading towards your goal - its not easy with all this temptation around at this time of year! x

Saveloy Nights said:
Well done cherub - you keep getting back on track and slowly but surely you are heading towards your goal - its not easy with all this temptation around at this time of year! x

Thanks for popping in....just read your weigh in post...that's soo brilliant!! Well done x

Good morning all, hope everyone's had a good day yesterday. Had my weigh in yesterday and lost 1.5lbs

Not good but going in the right direction :(

1.5lbs IS good cherub - equivalent 3 packs of butter/lard that have melted off your frame forever x

Just a quick note for anyone following this, I will be putting all entries in my diary. Seems silly duplicating it on here. Thanks for all the motivation and hopefully you'll pop into my diary occasionally! Ill be back to full TS in the New Year x Good Luck all x

Back