Mixed veg (hardly ate any of this as it was yuck so it was followed by

Fruit salad
Mullerlight
Alpen light Part heb2
Buttons 4 syns

Supper will be fruit

Total syns 8.5

Last edited:
Lost 1.5lb this week and now over half way there and nearly have a healthy bmi at last, its been a long time!

EE day

Breakfast
2 weetabix HEb
350ml skimmed milk HEA
Apple

Lunch
2 Rashers of bacon
Scrambled egg
Mushrooms
Tinned tomatoes

Snack
Buttons 4 syns

Snack at weigh in
Hifi bar 6 syns

Tea & supper
Sainsburys 2 minute egg fried rice 1 syn
Mixed veg
Muller light
Apple
*ahem cough a small piece of wedding cake id been saving from saturday night* Syns NO IDEA

Total syns 11 + piece of cake *shrug*

Brocolli, cauliflower and carrots.

Aww, but that sounds yummy...!

It was the quorn mince I hated, write next to the wrong bit lol

Ahhh, lol, no worries! Aww, someone told me it was quite nice today? Might go for the quorn turkey slices instead then!

I'm nervous about weigh in tonight as i ditched the scales last week so i have NO IDEA.

Best decision you ever made dah-lin!

Lost 1.5lb this week and now over half way there and nearly have a healthy bmi at last, its been a long time!

Congrats hun, please NSV this! :D

*ahem cough a small piece of wedding cake id been saving from saturday night* Syns NO IDEA

Total syns 11 + piece of cake *shrug*

Oh you know you totally deserve it! I giggled at the *shrug*! Atleast it was a small piece, and you did well to save it for so long! Got me wanting cake now though... :p xxx

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! Great weight loss again, you make it look so easy, and you are very brave ditching the scales, its nice to be back, i'm back at work now, so i won't be able to visit as much as i'd like to, good news is mum might be home tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed, have another brilliant week, donna x

*gentle kick up the a*se for Donna.
Hun you have so much going on just try and stay on track as much as you can but don't beat yourself up if you slip up at times. You are not superwoman and can't do everything.
You are doing an amazing job juggling everything. Just remember if you can to take time out for you aswell x

Little bit bummed that after being told my thyroxine needed upping in June that i am now being told that it needs to go down, Well i should be happy as it means that me having lost weight is helping my health as my body doesnt need so much help atm BUT i am worried that it is going to affect my weight loss, which is one of the few things keeping me sane atm. Heres to hoping it doesnt affect it too much :(

Breakfast
4 Aldi crackerbreads (Part HEB
2 Laughing cow EL (Part HEA)
175ml milk (Part hea) used in cups of tea

Lunch
2 Quorn burgers 1/2 syn each
Mushrooms
2 Aldi crackerbreads (Part heb)
1 Laughing cow EL (Part hea)
Fruit (can't remember exactly what it was lol)

Snack
Skinny cow 4.5

Tea
Quorn sausages
Mash potato with Quark mixed in
Frozen mixed veg which later discovered i never checked label properl so 1.5syns
Clementine
Buttons 4 syns

Supper
Shape zero
Apple

Total syns 11

Back