Shellys food diary, feel free to read and comment :D

Lol hun you will soon be here, i know it. You can do this. You have had alot to deal with so don't be hard on yourself.
I am dreading weigh in, have taken a liking to wine once or twice a week haha!
And the chocs from christmas are still here being eaten...

Well done on the 1lb off :) How do you feel within yourself now? xxx

I feel amazing and really happy. Have never been so happy. Life is good :D.
My weight i am perfectly happy plodding along being naughty some days and good others to balance it out. It's hard being good when you actually have a life lol. I'm not used to it hehe.

Hows life with you now?

:) Has someone had some luck in the bf department? :p

I can't wait to be totally at peace with my weight, everyone keeps saying I don't need to lose any more but I'm determined to, even if it takes me another year of SW! You're my new inspiration :)

Life is a bit blah, you may have noticed... And hunger is kicking in but the brain isn't allowing me to want food, grrr... I'll down a couple of paracetamol and then think about what to do next :) x

:) Has someone had some luck in the bf department? :p

I can't wait to be totally at peace with my weight, everyone keeps saying I don't need to lose any more but I'm determined to, even if it takes me another year of SW! You're my new inspiration :)

Life is a bit blah, you may have noticed... And hunger is kicking in but the brain isn't allowing me to want food, grrr... I'll down a couple of paracetamol and then think about what to do next :) x

Yeah I sure have and am Soool happy :D.
Aaaw hope your feeling brighter soon. How's that side of life with you?

Yeah I sure have and am Soool happy :D.
Aaaw hope your feeling brighter soon. How's that side of life with you?

Hehe, is his name Sol? I say this as you say you're 'Soool happy'! Or was it just a slip of the finger in a moment of distraction? ;)

Feeling a lot better today, given the car in at the garage for repairs, it'll take till Wednesday but still, better to be done properly isn't it?

That side of life is on hold for me for the time being, it's probably for the best this way, even though it doesn't seem like it right now and probably won't do so for a long time xxx

Hehe, is his name Sol? I say this as you say you're 'Soool happy'! Or was it just a slip of the finger in a moment of distraction? ;)

Feeling a lot better today, given the car in at the garage for repairs, it'll take till Wednesday but still, better to be done properly isn't it?

That side of life is on hold for me for the time being, it's probably for the best this way, even though it doesn't seem like it right now and probably won't do so for a long time xxx

Lol typo :p.

Hope things are easier for you soon hun x

Lol typo :p.

Hope things are easier for you soon hun x

Dammit, there I was getting happy! Whoever he is, if he's putting this many smiles on your face, he must be lovely!

Things are looking up today, I did lots of things I didn't think I'd get round to doing and I lost 2lbs! So that little bit closer to target now, even if I don't meet my bday target or my Valentine's target, I'm on my way! :) xxx

Dammit, there I was getting happy! Whoever he is, if he's putting this many smiles on your face, he must be lovely!

Things are looking up today, I did lots of things I didn't think I'd get round to doing and I lost 2lbs! So that little bit closer to target now, even if I don't meet my bday target or my Valentine's target, I'm on my way! :) xxx

Yay go you! Well done

Yeah hes one special man :)

now stop eating the contentment cakes too!!!! hahahahaha!! now just out of interest what cakes were they that you made?? i feel the need to know!

now stop eating the contentment cakes too!!!! hahahahaha!! now just out of interest what cakes were they that you made?? i feel the need to know!

Its been another bad week because of said cakes haha! It was just plain fairy cakes with sultanas in and icing on the top. I'm not normally fussed for cakes but mmm these are nice. I really must just get them eaten and gone! I need to lose this bloating by saturday night lol.

Back