Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Thanks Lara!

Hope you feel better soon x

:party0011: yeay for the 12's you skinny thing you! :party0011:

Haha thanks Angel!

Only 12 more pounds until I'm overweight and not obese! Hurray!

Your doing so well Sheridan! Well done!
There was a question I wanted to ask you about eggs. When you say you have eggs do you mean real eggs? And how many? Want to know if it's something I can do ?

Thanks Gothicess. :)

Yes I do mean real eggs - I couldn't stand the Exante eggs mix at all. I just have 2 or 3 medium sized eggs hard boiled and that works well for me when I have cravings. There are no carbs, I just try and add a little exercise if I have the 3 eggs so that the calories are brought back down.
And it's always in addition to my three packs.

Hope that helps. :)

Yes that really helps thank you xx in thinking it may help me before going into work because we are not allowed to drink anything while on shift. Just suck ice cubes! So they would be eggcellent ( bad I know) for a quick breakfast x

Haha yes I think VLCDs are about finding what works for you, in moderation of course - and it's all about that sensible decision making! :)

Im just bring nosey but why can't you drunk anything before shifts?

Coming to the end of day 36.

14 days and I will have reached my half way point. One more shake left to have.

I'm feeling pretty crappy and in a ratty mood. I don't want to listen to bloody fireworks going off so close to my house and I don't want to be stuck upstairs all night waiting for the kids to go to sleep. This is my relax time, evenings are when I feel like I've accomplished the day - I very rarely feel the need to snack/ break diet once I've put the kids to bed so this is why I don't like adding any stress.

It can be the most frustrating thing to be good all day and then crack at night but luckily that's not an issue for me. Let's hope it stays that way.

8lbs to go until hopefully I am fitting into my size 14s abit better. A lot of people of similar height have said 12st 7lb was round about when size 14 fit.
My dress I bought is the one I'm going to wear for Christmas. It already almost fits so it'll definitely be okay for Christmas if I continue weight loss. It's my damn boobs that are preventing the zip going all the way. Always the problem. :sigh:

Oh well. Let's just watch the 12s melt away shall we? I'm not comfortable here. :)

Hope your ratty mood doesn't last. I call it being 'out of sorts'. Congrats on fitting your Christmas dress. What's it like? Try Pepperberry clothes, they are great for accommodating boobs. Gorgeous designs too. That's who I hope to shop with when I'm thin enough.

I feel even worse.

I asked my hubby to take a few photographs of me from behind in underwear as I saw someone post photos of their back and they said it was most noticeable there for them first for the weight loss and I wanted to do the same. But he took them sat down at the worst possible angle and then obviously I was upset looking at them - I wasn't at him, he was just trying to help.

But he got rude when I looked upset and was just going what in my face so I couldn't just take a deep breath and get over it. It just made me cry and very angry and upset now. I feel like I'll never see a difference.

My body is just ruined for good and no amount of weight loss will fix all the stretch marks and bags of saggy skin everywhere.

Goodness sake. I just hate everything today.

Day 37/100

Feeling a bit better today but still not great, will try and keep my mind occupied - I know food won't help me with anything.
Weighed in this morning and have lost another 0.7lb which is great, looks like I'm very much on track to reaching my first weight goal by the end of December.
I'm also only 11.5lb from a BMI of 29.9 which means I'd be classed as overweight and not obese anymore.

I can't wait for that. Hopefully November is kind and I get there by the end of it.

Have 100% day everyone!

Sheridan, your body is not ruined, you are young and will bounce right back. When I was 25 I had a miscarriage but I fell pregnant 3 months later. I was terrified of having another miscarriage so I did as little as possible (except eat) for 9 months. After the birth I had put on 5 stone. But I shifted it, I started the gym too and by the end I was slimmer than I had been in years and I even managed to lose the flabby tummy (don't think I'll manage that this time lol) I bet you can do this too x

Thank you Jen.

Had two kids by the age of 19, and like you said still young and have time to bounce back if I take action now.
Just can be daunting to see yourself with nothing to hide behind, I'm not silly, I know I'll never have an amazing smooth super toned body and that's okay, I just want to be able to look the way I feel in photos - beautiful and my weight stops me doing that.

That's my main goal, I want to look back and see the good times and not how bad I looked. :)

Decided to have some egg and am going to work out now, roughly 15 minutes on my elliptical machine burns off enough calories to bring my calories back down enough and that's with all three packs.

I think I need to be realistic with myself and admit I'm struggling with the idea of non stop tsing for 48 days and maybe when I've reached a certain point I need to allow myself a planned break for a day. Even if it's just adding a meal that day. I'm only having Christmas and Boxing Day off food wise so that hopefully the 5 days TSing will reduce any gain as much as possible before 31st December - my first deadline.
Maybe when I reach 12st 5lbs? Hmmm something to consider.

Okay make that 20 minutes - but I was wondering why I was struggling so bad by 7mins and I had the resistance set really high.

My legs are killing but 7mins segment then another 6 mins segment and I'll be done.
:)

You're only a stone from goal! How exciting. Do whatever works for you. Just keep going! Well done on the exercise too

Back