Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Ur doin soo well hun and ur countdown is soo motivating to me as wel lool...we soo can do this i messed up yday bt bk on the wagon for the rest of the week so trying to stay positivr n optimistc to see single figures soooon x

I'm sure you will pripri!

Best to just move on from any setbacks and get back on the wagon :)

Today been going good. Been out most of the day so not as much water consumed as I wanted, will make up a bit of it this evening ready for tomorrow weigh in. I'm on track for first target with my average weekly losses at the moment but a little more wouldn't hurt. :)

Day 42/100

Official week 6 weigh in and I am down a total of 3lbs! Happy with that!

I think I am making good progress. I really hope I can keep on track and reach my goal before Christmas.

Hope everyone is having a good morning so far.

Wel done hun thats fab :) and ima sure u will meet ur xmas target hun :) we will do it!! Yh yday. I struggled tad with water too lol managed two bt find wen i drink more like three litres its better hehe xx

3lbs yay! :party0011: Keep it going and you'll be there in no time xxx

Thanks CLA & Angel!

Got my new scales today as well thanks to my hubby. They are brilliant. I was so worried I would weigh heavier on them but seem to be on point with my other set. Obviously by the time I got them I had had a ton of water and a shake so the 1lb on from this morning weigh in was expected :p

Anyone else get to the evening and started fighting negative thoughts? Nothing particularly triggers it but just suddenly feel low and struggle.

Ah well, demons must be faced. I wore out a pair of size 14 jeans today. They were a little tight but I didn't notice much. :)

Evenings can be tough. I think it's because after a hectic day we finally get a second to relax or think about things in the evening and negative thoughts creep in. Tiredness doesn't help. It's harder to resist or feel in control when we are exhausted.

Im not too bad at the moment but some days I can get really low. Have you tried distraction such as doing a beauty treatment or something else just for you. I have a list of ten positive affirmations written down on a list to read when it's bad so it turns the negative into positive. Sounds daft but it works for me when I just can't get out of the negative frame of mind.

Hope you have a good evening and stay on track you've worked hard to maintain. Sending you strength :vibes:

That's a good idea Angel, to write some positives down. Thank you for your kind words.

I had a bit of a cry and realisation. The diet is taking up so much of my energy and I was already stretched before I started this weight loss journey; university, volunteering/work, being a parent and being a wife. It's kind of been my staple to be juggle many things and pulling through ever since I became a teen mum. People have always told me how proud they are and how they admire how I've always accomplished what I set out to do.

I guess I've just realised that the plate is overflowing right now. I'm trying to manage too much things at once that need my dedication. It's difficult, because something needs to give but I can't slack on anything except the diet. But the whole point is that I'm doing it now so that I finish uni and it's like a new start, faced all those challenges and can relax and enjoy things. Yes, I could put off the diet until I finish but I'd just being setting myself up to fail for feeling comfortable at my brothers wedding - I'd literally have a month to lose some weight and that feels pointless.

I keep saying how annoyed I was that I didn't start sooner before my wedding. It's a slippery slope and I could end up heavier in the meantime if I stop now.

I kept strong. 100%, I just need to get my mind on the same page.

Aww hun lots of hugs n love being sent ur qay rite abt nw hun :( bless it sounds like a lot however uv done soo well hun and uv onli got a bit left of ur diet journey hun n then u will be much more satisfied....:) iirs hard coz i have moments like u have said wher i think i'll js take this day off n that day off the diet n js jump bk on jt the nx day bt the obsession with the nines n eights is unbearable at times even for me....feel free to inbox me if u eva feel down keep u occupied hehe mwaaahzz

Feeling fed up. Had two slices of cheese and then 3 Thortons Chocolates. My best friend had sent me a belated birthday gift and I couldn't resist.

I'm mad at myself because since I had that weekend off in October, I can't seem to stick to TS 100% more than a few days at a time. I'm downing the water now to try and take my mind off of food.

I've made the decision to be as good as I can from now on and be more serious. I am not going to weigh until end of the month now because I think the scales are affecting my mood. If I don't see a daily loss, I seem to add negativity to my mind which isn't good.

I can do this. Only a 14lbs to go to reach my first goal. I can do it. I can do it. I don't want to be fat anymore.

Last edited:
Aww hun i know how u feel i messed up tdai tooo but having french bread with ham n cheese :( i had stafted the day off reli well with the pax in ma bag bt after the interview which went atrociously i had chicken even that was k and even warmed up the spicy spag pack bt then dno what happened saw ma sis makin a oven baked oven n garlic bread n i lost it :( xxx tomorrow i am back on it coz i actuallt like the shake pax and etc so domt know whats rong wit me either had a fat comment too at me yday :(

We soo can do this u have lower then me to lose bt yes we can :) xx

Aww hun i know how u feel i messed up tdai tooo but having french bread with ham n cheese :( i had stafted the day off reli well with the pax in ma bag bt after the interview which went atrociously i had chicken even that was k and even warmed up the spicy spag pack bt then dno what happened saw ma sis makin a oven baked oven n garlic bread n i lost it :( xxx tomorrow i am back on it coz i actuallt like the shake pax and etc so domt know whats rong wit me either had a fat comment too at me yday :( We soo can do this u have lower then me to lose bt yes we can :) xx

I've still got a long way to go sadly but to reach my first goal of 11st 12lb, I have about a stone to lose for it. Ultimately, I want to reach 9st by June though so will be a couple of stone for that. I must've ended up drinking so much water yesterday - probably around 5 litres? I felt incredibly bloated and now today feeling much more flat in my belly which is good.
I'm sorry to hear the interview didn't go well and people who make rude comment tend to be no prize catch themselves often. Take no notice. I'm sure it wasn't too bad in reality though, the interview? You didn't do too badly, bread seems to be a trigger for most of us around here - I know it is for me!

Onwards and upwards though! Screw our heads on right and get as many pounds shifted for Christmas. I want people to be saying wow have you lost weight to me - and I can say yes! :D

Smap hun thats what i wnt to hear in time for xmas and new yrs too that wud be my ultimaye xmas pressie to maself...u can do this hun :) she woman told me i wont get onto nx stage there n there....self pompous cow...oooo js coz she a senior consultant :( lol...breads terrible init hun we soo can do this there is five n half weeks think till xmas we can still lsoe a stone n a few xtra pounds mayb...

Xx

You can definately do itSheridan. To simplify things why not hide the scales. Just do your best until Christmas. That way you're not stressing about it. Getting back into it is tough but once you are it is easier to resist and feels more like a way of life. You really do have a lot on your plate being a mum, wife, student. This might be the only thing you can control just for you. Maybe WS might work for you? I'm sure you'll look amazing at whatever weight you are at Christmas. Just use your dress to judge progress.

I would limit water to max 3 litres a day otherwise you can flush minerals out and it can make you tired and feel quite ill.
Keep going petal. You can get there.

You can definately do itSheridan. To simplify things why not hide the scales. Just do your best until Christmas. That way you're not stressing about it. Getting back into it is tough but once you are it is easier to resist and feels more like a way of life. You really do have a lot on your plate being a mum, wife, student. This might be the only thing you can control just for you. Maybe WS might work for you? I'm sure you'll look amazing at whatever weight you are at Christmas. Just use your dress to judge progress. I would limit water to max 3 litres a day otherwise you can flush minerals out and it can make you tired and feel quite ill. Keep going petal. You can get there.

You're right Angel, I will try not to have too much. I couldn't bare not weighing so I did this morning. Down half a pound to my surprise. Likely due to the sheer amount of water.
I did consider WS in the beginning but the problem is I don't have the patience to work out the calories and all that for the extra food and it will just make it more difficult because it will make me want more food. I need to get to a normal BMI at least then I will be doing WS most likely to lose the remainder to goal.

Almost lost it today, landlord messed up our rent account and sent us a letter saying they were pursuing to go to court to evict us. So had to spend all morning dealing with that and it's all their fault. Idiots.

Goodness that's an awful thing to deal with. I hope you got sorted eventually. I suppose an apology from your landlord would be too much to ask. Grrrr things like that make me so angry. I hope you're having a more chilled evening. X

Managed to get it dealt with for now thanks angel but don't know how it'll go for a few weeks. Seeking independent advice so hope I get something useful out of it.

Day 45/100

In a way, I still can't believe that I'm not even half way through my 100 day challenge yet. And I am target to reach my first goal before Christmas if I am good.
I'm feeling in a better frame of mind. Like I can do a long stint again at least up until Christmas. I need to do this, I'm liking seeing the numbers on the scale go down and I've been digging out my size 14 clothes and also some of my size 12 clothes. I don't know how long it'll take for the 12s to fit but I'm determined to get to a weight where I find out.

I hope everyone is having a good day. I hope I can apply this motivation to my last few months of university as well. :)

Back